Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: favorite video game!!

Thanks

Shenmue on the dreamcast,just for the arcades,feeding the cat,and stocking up on my collectables from the bubblegum machines and getting in fights...a little slice of Japan!.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CocoSteel View Post
    The original mario kart on the Snes(super nintendo).

My mate used to ring my boss claiming he was my dad saying my mum was ill just to pick me up and get mashed and play the kart....it's gone whack now much like hip-hop and house and is so rubber banded and scripted on the wii.

Back in the day though with kong and bowser(the heavyweights)you could take that game to another level and the rainbow cup was brutal.

We even based are whole life philophosy on it at the time ie

You think your ahead and are popping shampagne,when you get the preverbial banana skin or lightning bolt.

Games and gear are like butter and toast and I've been enjoying these fruits since the seventies and Atari.love a bit of pes too,but that's gone whack in recent years.

Cod is for casuals try a real fps like counter-strike Go, it's on live now.
    I did a lot of that and i'm not sure bowser/kong could ever get below my mushroom/koopa 9. whatever secs doing the big jump on ghost house. That was the main run i concentrated on. Some of the other maps they definitely built up a big speed advantage though.

Thanks

Too many to list I own all this gen consoles but I also collect retro games.

My favorite console is Dreamcast with my favorite game ever being ikaruga.

I used to play COD and stuff like that a bit but I kind of feel the whole FPS genre is just killing the industry of any creativity.

Everyone just wants to kill each other :s

Thanks

I'm a pc gamer! got a split screen setup, love playing stalker, bf3, shogun 2, crysis 2, loads to choose from..deus ex human evolution was a laugh stoned so was oblivion and skyrim..

old school i would say dungeon keeper!! I love owning console gamers using my mouse lol

oo I am also currently Beta testing Mechwarrior online!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Metal Gear Solid,Resident Evil,God of War and Tomb Raider series are ALL Great
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CocoSteel View Post
    The original mario kart on the Snes(super nintendo).

My mate used to ring my boss claiming he was my dad saying my mum was ill just to pick me up and get mashed and play the kart....it's gone whack now much like hip-hop and house and is so rubber banded and scripted on the wii.

Back in the day though with kong and bowser(the heavyweights)you could take that game to another level and the rainbow cup was brutal.

We even based are whole life philophosy on it at the time ie

You think your ahead and are popping shampagne,when you get the preverbial banana skin or lightning bolt.

Games and gear are like butter and toast and I've been enjoying these fruits since the seventies and Atari.love a bit of pes too,but that's gone whack in recent years.

Cod is for casuals try a real fps like counter-strike Go, it's on live now.
    ye love that game as well..

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    I did a lot of that and i'm not sure bowser/kong could ever get below my mushroom/koopa 9. whatever secs doing the big jump on ghost house. That was the main run i concentrated on. Some of the other maps they definitely built up a big speed advantage though.
    You could lap the others with bowser/kong even on the easier circuits....it was all about mastering the drift,gobbling coins and not hitting anything and keeping your speed...I would spend the whole race practically sideways.

That feather jump on the ghost circuit was ace.

Great times and pretty descent physics for its time and those mode7 graphics....the CPU still cheated though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil M View Post
    Too many to list I own all this gen consoles but I also collect retro games.

My favorite console is Dreamcast with my favorite game ever being ikaruga.

I used to play COD and stuff like that a bit but I kind of feel the whole FPS genre is just killing the industry of any creativity.

Everyone just wants to kill each other :s
    Great point,the games market is over saturated with fps....everything's done by commity now and run by the shits in suits(the marketing men)

You still have games like bioshock,fallout,half-life and Nintendo first party titles that tower above everything else....it's just whether you like depth or a quick shallow fix.

Half the Probkem with games is there made and marketed for teenage boys and are to cheesy or have simple gameplay mechanics and don't require you think...
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 10-09-12 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks

I remember buying a PC about 12 years ago just to play Shogun Total War. The Total War series in general are awesome.

I was a MegaDrive kid and nothing beat Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament for playability at the time.

As far as getting high and having fun goes though, I remember having a great time playing Grand Theft Auto - Vice City on the PS2. But i'm sure I lost a girlfriend around that time...can't really remember though

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JollyPilgrim For This Useful Post:

gruff (10-09-12), hardon (11-09-12)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JollyPilgrim View Post
    I remember buying a PC about 12 years ago just to play Shogun Total War. The Total War series in general are awesome.

I was a MegaDrive kid and nothing beat Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament for playability at the time.

As far as getting high and having fun goes though, I remember having a great time playing Grand Theft Auto - Vice City on the PS2. But i'm sure I lost a girlfriend around that time...can't really remember though

dude u probably stamped on her for a few green glowing bits of fake money lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast