Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: GB's No Expense Spent Guide to Making Squidgy Black Hash

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    Nice post GB, always wondered how to make squidge, will definitely try that this year...mostly bubble hash (that's why I'm strange!)
    thx Katy, that's no excuse you know, 'embrace the strange'

Thanks

This looks ace, have you tried using freshly frozen buds?

Just wondered if it would work better as from what I can gather that's how you do it with bubble bags.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Evil M For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (11-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

nice one goodbuddy shows how simple it is, ive been making it like this since before i started growing! mates were all too happy to get rid of trim not knowing they could make it into hash
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (11-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Lover View Post
    quality example mate very simple to Cheers Will Come in Handy Soon
    Amazingly simple, but If I can get my hands on an old fashioned twin-tub washing machine then things may change

Quote Originally Posted by katy View Post
    Nice post GB, always wondered how to make squidge, will definitely try that this year...stoned-smilie:
    Let me know how it compares Katy. Plus if you were to fold in some of that first rub from the screens.......)

Quote Originally Posted by Double Zero View Post
    Looks the dogs GB, well played mate
    Thx, next the hunt for producing '00', well the right strain, but I've got a ....future journey planned....could be the start of the Adventures of the THCTalk Strain Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil M View Post
    This looks ace, have you tried using freshly frozen buds?..Just wondered if it would work better as from what I can gather that's how you do it with bubble bags.
    It's the same but without the bags. I didn't pre-freeze them this time, but the 1/2hr layered in the ice does the job

Quote Originally Posted by psychocannanaut View Post
    nice one goodbuddy shows how simple it is, ive been making it like this since before i started growing! mates were all too happy to get rid of trim not knowing they could make it into hash
    I know, some peeps eh I just hope they don't come on here and suss you out

Co-incidentally, a pal got some 'clean' soap this week (makes a change) and although it smells/tokes reasonably fair it is not a patch on the squidgy

Plus, on a positive note for the hash heads and Strange Katy, it seems that we might getting some long missing Red and Black Lebanese later this year if we're lucky by the latest news reports too.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Well, it looks good but is probably at least around 80% plant matter, so basically unsmokeable.

If you'd used proper filters you might have had some quality product and about a 20th of the weight.

This is what pure hash looks like and this is an import but it's importers percy and never gets to the streets.

Sorry to p*ss on your chips but you've just shown how to mush up plant matter with a few trichs and if I'm wrong please do correct me?

Thanks

a pal got some 'clean' soap this week..........................did it have a stamp?what was it?

Red and Black Lebanese later this year ...........now that would be nice !!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfinn View Post
    a pal got some 'clean' soap this week..........................did it have a stamp?what was it?

Red and Black Lebanese later this year ...........now that would be nice !!!!!!

Clean soap is an oxymoron ffs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (14-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Clean soap is an oxymoron ffs.
    absolutely, notice the 'quotes'

I did qualify the post with 'gumby' and mention that the cleaner the extract the better the product, There was actually very little plant matter in there, a couple of leaf tips to pick out is all, and the smoothness of the smoke, clean high, lack of hennas/additives, totally oiled fingers and mega-fluff-up on heating are all positives in my book. But, it is a 'No Expense Spent' guide and still stands imho Not everyone has access to the finest full melt but most growers on here have access to jungles of leaves

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Antony (29-03-14), Donzo (21-10-12), dynodave (23-10-12), KiefKat (24-03-13), milkcrates (09-10-12), Mo Lodders (31-01-13), psychocannanaut (17-09-12), Rockster (14-09-12), TokeItUpUK (30-11-13), Winstun (09-10-12)

Donkey Rocket Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Lift Champion! Bunny Grab Champion! Duck Tracker Champion!
    Thanks

I don't really wanna be drying out loads of trim in my house due to the lack of space and smell would it be alright to water cure removing most of the unwanted bollocks then making my hash with the dried up scent less brown crisp I'm left with

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dbuk For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (17-09-12)

Thanks

It's not as bad as you think, I just whacked mine in a plastic box in a corner of the groom and kept turning the leaves every couple of days to stop it 'furry moulding' Then it pretty much packs down to nothing.

Never tried a water cure before, but it's alleged to also remove all taste and leave the goodies a bit 'rough on the windpipe' Be good to see for sure though if you are up for it, nothing to lose really with the chuckaway leaves

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast