Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Gamers?

Thanks

PC gaming is by far and away the best way to enjoy your games. Yes is pricey to get into at first, but if you get yourself a nice system set up you'll be hooked.

As other have said, alien ware is overpriced. Building your own computer is really simple...no it is! If you give me a budget I'll write up some recommendations, as I am sure others will.

The only one drawback I have found with PC gaming is that you cannot enjoy it with friends as much as say playing a game of four way Fifa. With that said, I play with quite a few people online most nights, grab yourself teamspeak or something similar, laughing at folks whilst ripping them a new one is always fun.

If you decide to play BF3 give us a shout

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18), scoot (14-10-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    PC gaming is by far and away the best way to enjoy your games. Yes is pricey to get into at first, but if you get yourself a nice system set up you'll be hooked.

As other have said, alien ware is overpriced. Building your own computer is really simple...no it is! If you give me a budget I'll write up some recommendations, as I am sure others will.

The only one drawback I have found with PC gaming is that you cannot enjoy it with friends as much as say playing a game of four way Fifa. With that said, I play with quite a few people online most nights, grab yourself teamspeak or something similar, laughing at folks whilst ripping them a new one is always fun.

they seem to be addressing the multiplayer aspect of pc games and ares slowly bringing it back ive played many a game of fifa against hairflick gutted it dosent look like the new nfs most wanted wont have splitscreen racing i will just have to make do with the f1 when it is realised i love pc gaming the games look so much better if u have the rite machine for the job hence i will be upgrading soon lol!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post

Thanks roo but im after a laptop or else i would build a desktop.

Sent from my Xbox 360 using magic dash

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dank View Post
    Thanks roo but im after a laptop or else i would build a desktop.

just find a half decent i5/i7 with 8gb ram somthing along those line should come with a half decent onboard gfx i play loads games on my i3 with 4 gb ram and it still looks better the an xbox most of the time.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18), Mysteri0n (13-09-12)

Thanks

im in tha same boat as you.im gonna build my own pc and its cheaper so you can get better cpu/gpu. ive seen a ton of vids on building pc and it looks easy.

btw if your just want a pc just coz your bored with 360 you should know the 720s out next october.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkgEDy5ekvY
    TIMELESS.COZ AGE DONT COUNT IN THE BOOTH, WHEN YOUR FLOW STAYS SUBMERGED IN THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

WHILE WORLD IS REVOLVING ON ITS AXIS, I COME WITH MAD LOVE AND THE ILLEST WAR TACTICS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hyperlite For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite View Post
    im in tha same boat as you.im gonna build my own pc and its cheaper so you can get better cpu/gpu. ive seen a ton of vids on building pc and it looks easy.

btw if your just want a pc just coz your bored with 360 you should know the 720s out next october.
    I wana start modding again and as xbox keeps patching everything it done my head in so i drifted away from it... The laptop wont be solely for gaming but will have a big part to do with it.
    This is why i was looking at gaming laptops ...

I do like the sound of 3d gaming, anyone tried it?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,144 Times

I do like the sound of 3d gaming, anyone tried it?
    had a go on a m8s set-up with a passive tv did not think it was very good.

need a new tv but want to get one with active 3d glasses like this.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/sharp-a...24652-pdt.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soundwave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks

I dont think 3D tv took off like they expected it to.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

I'll take you up on that, just let me build the thing first, still pissing around with my case!!
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dj cybes View Post
    they seem to be addressing the multiplayer aspect of pc games and ares slowly bringing it back ive played many a game of fifa against hairflick gutted it dosent look like the new nfs most wanted wont have splitscreen racing i will just have to make do with the f1 when it is realised i love pc gaming the games look so much better if u have the rite machine for the job hence i will be upgrading soon lol!
    Thought we started the multi player scene off didn't we???

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-08-18)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast