Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deliveries to your own home.

Thanks

i buy everyrthing online without problems, done it for around 10 years now, seeds equipment and feed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to billybud2 For This Useful Post:

My Tent Or Yours (19-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,551 Times

I think theres a small missconception with regards to this thread. You can order things to your house but do not use any of your credit details to pay for it. Use a friend or family member with a different surname.
    No one can raid your house without taking systematic steps to build evidence on and checking purchases isnt one of the first avenues they will trace.
    The stuff is in your house but there is nothing to say you actually own it. As long as you are careful with security then it will never get to those stages I hope this helps

Thanks

i must be a real stoner as i have never even thought of that and always had my shit come to the house but whats to say your not just an over eager gardener ( love me tom toms )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2