Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Take your pick of the experiments.

mellowed Guest

Maybe someone should ask rags to create a experiment category for all these experiments going on. Or has anyone already mentioned that?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (06-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Maybe someone should ask rags to create a experiment category for all these experiments going on. Or has anyone already mentioned that?
    Just how mullered were you mate Have you seen which section this thread is in pmsl

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

fishmastaZERO (10-11-13), james bond (17-10-12), LBN (08-10-12), Lil Sindigo (06-10-12), Mr Swilly (07-10-12), urban grower (07-10-12)

Simon Champion! Brighton Bounty Champion! Apple Hunt Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mellowed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Just how mullered were you mate Have you seen which section this thread is in pmsl
    Tee Hee Hee. Think mellowed better change his name to mullered after that one!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lil Sindigo For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (06-10-12), james bond (17-10-12), Mr Swilly (07-10-12), urban grower (07-10-12)

mellowed Guest

Default Re: Take your pick of the experiments.

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Lol very very. shit man, I didn't even notice to be honest, when did these section appear?? I've not been on web version of thctalk for over a year now so its probably all changed. I'm gonna hunt down this mystery section and investigate this further. Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Sindigo View Post
    Tee Hee Hee. Think mellowed better change his name to mullered after that one!
    Lol. Nah I ain't changing it again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (07-10-12)

Thanks

Default Re: Take your pick of the experiments.

Numbers 11 is the one for me.
    Here's my autoflower
    It was vegged for 3 weeks on 18/6 and has been on 12/12 for five weeks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1349615605715.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	142202

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=77779
    2weeks veg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baron10 For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (07-10-12), james bond (17-10-12)

Thanks

I got one for your 1 or 2 bulbs goodbuddy.. I got a kings kush in its final week .. x2 46 watt cfls all the way this one was from 2 weeks ago this one takin just now along with this one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fishmastaZERO For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (10-11-13)

Thanks

just wondering if this thread is still active? I am starting a pc grow soon and will put a single 30w bulb (2700k) and after 2nd (or 3rd from clone) grow ill add a second holder and run 2x25w 6500K cfls in veg and 2x30w 2700k in flower. also i have another cab which i will run some clones in from a mother super critical. i will try the 24H in the dark before flower and 3-7 days in the dark after flower. also i might try changin light cycles when in flower, but that will be another time (after ive built another bedside cab.) i might even try some grows wit the spectrums the wrong way round or some other ideas if you have em?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SKETCHMICRO For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (24-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SKETCHMICRO View Post
    just wondering if this thread is still active? I am starting a pc grow soon and will put a single 30w bulb (2700k) and after 2nd (or 3rd from clone) grow ill add a second holder and run 2x25w 6500K cfls in veg and 2x30w 2700k in flower. also i have another cab which i will run some clones in from a mother super critical. i will try the 24H in the dark before flower and 3-7 days in the dark after flower. also i might try changin light cycles when in flower, but that will be another time (after ive built another bedside cab.) i might even try some grows wit the spectrums the wrong way round or some other ideas if you have em?
    Definitely active sketch

If it gets people experimenting, messing, having a go with that thing they've heard, or trying out the not so obvious then it's working in my book Plus, you and we all learn from it good or bad

Like the spectrum idea, especially in early life of the plants (even try using bloom nutes as opposed to grow in the first 3 weeks as plants use more PK putting those first roots down than they do growing the green stuff)

It'd be good to do a side by side if you've got the space/set-up to do it too

Don't forget to keep us updated

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i will try a few different things mate i have a cab going atm with 3x30w an a 25w clf supercritical scrog in. but as i say im making a couple more. ill add pics of the current grow space at some point. and a link to my other build and grow page. i just started a bag bean now so will be looking to turn her (fingers crossed) into a mother kept sumwhere haha. poxy post from china, foget that is cheap and buy local, quicker simpler easier and it keeps ecconimy going( thats my excuse and im sticking to it)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SKETCHMICRO For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (24-02-14)

Thanks

holders for pl-ls are here. ive decided to run em in bedside cab for now but am still looking into some experimentation. let me know any ideas an if i can ill try em will all be micro tho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4