Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Why do BioBizz Nutes/Soils Always Show MG Def.

GoTgReEn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    What Bio Bizz have basically said in the email is that their product isn't compatible with UK water conditions.

Plant Magic OT organic was designed specifically for the UK and loads of growers have changed to it and reported better results so I think BB will lose a big share of the UK market if they don't do anything to upgrade.
    Iv gone from BB to PM Ot Organic and will never go back really love the stuff and there granuals are fantastic!!! Roots go mental

sent from my phone.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GoTgReEn For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (01-12-13)

Thanks

I'm having problems with md diff at the min any one no how to get rid I'm useing the biobizz rang at the min any help would be great thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonjoek For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

This is an old thread but still very valid today, The best thing to do with your Biobizz nutes (except top max) is use the ones you got on your lawns, planters, hanging baskets etc I've lost count of how many people seem to be having problems with these products on here. Do yourselves a favor folks, if you live in the Uk and your preference is to grow in compost either organic or otherwise, try using Plant Magic products, these products are designed specifically around UK water quality and are manufactured here in the Uk. Yeah whatever Mr Lightyear, i hear you all saying, you grow in hydro what the fuck do know about it. Well folks let me tell ya, I've not alway been a hydro grower, my background is organics and where my heart lies really, its just too slow for growing weed for me. I dont just grow weed, I have been an avid gardener for over 35 years and grow all manner of different plants. during that time i've come across many different products and have to say that Plant Magic products are some of the best i have used to date. And no I don't work for Plant Magic. If you're having problems with your current nutes, give PM a go, what you got to lose ?

Regards BL

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

eightleggeddj (30-11-17), first-timer101 (21-02-14), GEORGE (05-02-20), Goodbuddy (20-02-14), jonjoek (20-02-14), RASTA (20-02-14), Royston Cropper (20-02-14), SilverSlim (21-02-14), tlh2496 (16-02-17)

stephen07 Guest

Nice 1 bud , I've never had a problem with biobizz and Epsom salts myself . I think if I bother growing again ill give the plant magic a blast , nearly out of biobizz anyway

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (20-02-14), first-timer101 (21-02-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stephen07 View Post
    Nice 1 bud , I've never had a problem with biobizz and Epsom salts myself . I think if I bother growing again ill give the plant magic a blast , nearly out of biobizz anyway
    Hi Steven, The point is, you should not need to be using Epsom salts in compost with a good fertilizer. Plant Magic OT grow and bloom are both molasses based, If you look at typical values for molasses you will see that it contains a fair amount of Magnesium & Calcium, plenty to keep cannabis happy through its complete cycle

I dont know if Biobizz contains molasses or not, but if it does it not at the correct ratios. You would be better off giving your plants a supplement of molasses rather than keep chucking Epsom salts at them.

Regards BL

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-02-14), GEORGE (05-02-20), tlh2496 (16-02-17)

stephen07 Guest

Used molasses last grow on 1 plant and it was the smallest of the 3 . Plus it stinks like shit so I chucked it . Only add Epsom 1 week into 12/12 and on week 3 seems to keep the happy . Cheers bud .

Thanks

I've just goth the soil 3 pack grow bloom and topmac I think it is ill try and review it once I single it out as a variable I will let ya know.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mashedmax For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post

I dont know if Biobizz contains molasses or not, but if it does it not at the correct ratios. You would be better off giving your plants a supplement of molasses rather than keep chucking Epsom salts at them.

Regards BL
    Doing my 1st grow and bought BB Grow & Bloom, given all I've read hoping it pans out O.K.
    Incase not, I have Molasses & Epsom Salts, I'll use one or the other.
    The French ingredients for BB Grow say; 'et de canne a sucre', maybe you're right about the ratio?
    Time will tell.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Auto_man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Had the same issue with Scottish water, ended up having to buy PM Cal/Mag for my 1st grow. This time round I've added some garden lime to the pots. Hopefully this makes a difference.

Anyone else tried this to fix the issue?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raggidy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Had the same problem and it always occured mid flower, got some calmag+ in my feeds now and its all good, first indoor grow with calmag+ aswell as biobizz and first without the def's

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast