Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Why do BioBizz Nutes/Soils Always Show MG Def.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,309 Times

I used BB on my first grow (The full range inc soil (apart from Bio-Heaven)) and didnt get mg def...

Then on my second grow, I did get some mg def.... at the first sign I went out and bought Bio-Heaven as the cure and it worked!

I've always had it in my mind that they do it on purpose so you have to go and buy Heaven

Add: That guy at BB sounds like a dick, glad I use Canna now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to _Whisperer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

has anyone used Ferro nutrients?

At my local grow shop they have some which is specifically put together for the water in my town.. i think they send of some water for them to test..

that being said.. i used canna instead.. but after reading comments i think i might give plant magic or ferro a try
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

ive been dissalusioned by BB, now ive moved to Plant magic+ nutes, half way through a grow and let me tell you i have seen a big difference guys, and its simple no need for boosters or anything else IF you want to keep it simple.

starting a diary at the weekend with PM+ soil and nutes (syrup, buddha seeds ) so we will see, but my 2 youngest autos at the moment are looking fantastic very green and lush.

but even with these you have to watch as some of the products (benifishals) veg boost is not organic and the silicon they advise up to 1ml until wk 5 in flower, after quite a bit of reading only give at 1/2ml until wk 3 of flower, so theres your first tip and its a UK based company, do some reading on it and i think yous will be impresed as its desined for the UK. Happy growing guys.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donzo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), TIKTOK (28-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donzo View Post
    ive been dissalusioned by BB, now ive moved to Plant magic+ nutes, half way through a grow and let me tell you i have seen a big difference guys, and its simple no need for boosters or anything else IF you want to keep it simple.

starting a diary at the weekend with PM+ soil and nutes (syrup, buddha seeds ) so we will see, but my 2 youngest autos at the moment are looking fantastic very green and lush.

but even with these you have to watch as some of the products (benifishals) veg boost is not organic and the silicon they advise up to 1ml until wk 5 in flower, after quite a bit of reading only give at 1/2ml until wk 3 of flower, so theres your first tip and its a UK based company, do some reading on it and i think yous will be impresed as its desined for the UK. Happy growing guys.
    will be checking that 1 out for my next grow, makes sense uk based products for uk based growers....
    nubreed

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nubreed For This Useful Post:

Donzo (28-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20), TIKTOK (28-09-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nubreed View Post
    will be checking that 1 out for my next grow, makes sense uk based products for uk based growers....
    Here's a couple of links to diaries using nothing but PM+ nutes flowering straight from seed.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-12-from-seed)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...mple-12-12-MMP

My personal best 12/12 from seed yield (114g) was also achieved using nothing but PM+ but it wasn't in a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-over-the-moon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIKTOK For This Useful Post:

Donzo (30-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    I think its a nute imbalance lockout as opposed to a def but it would be nice to know for definite
    that sounds true, cos i never succeed with stabilising mg in soil while using biobizz bloom & grow... nothing helps no epsoms no dolomite lime.. and i was blaming my ph meter! anyway im not using biobizz, not ph meter anymore..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to an-sic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20), newbudby (29-09-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    I changed from BB to PM about a year ago and it works much better in my set up
    which one do you have, UK or Dutch set up?! LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to an-sic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    1: People are not using Bio-grow during flowering as we recommend ( about 10-20% of all cases )
    2: People are overdosing, causing a nitrogen blockage of the roots: a first sign of such a blockage: calcium def. Second sign: magnesium def.
    ( 60-70% of all cases )
    3: Problems with the water quality ( hard water /soft water, low or high pH and Ec levels): even with organics nutrients you can bump into problems. (10-30% of all cases ) The best way to tackle such a problem is for instance with some Epson salt.
    If people are really struggeling with crappy tab water in their area:
    advise RO water, rainwater or letting the water rest for 24-48 hours before use. Since the water quality is a big problem in many parts of the UK, we are sure you have many efficient tips and tricks how to tackle problems caused by crappy tab water. Us dutchies are not as experienced with crappy tab water as you in the UK.
    ..then you start messing with all of these and fukup yur plants... yeah, yeah i know this!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to an-sic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIKTOK View Post
    Here's a couple of links to diaries using nothing but PM+ nutes flowering straight from seed.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-12-from-seed)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...mple-12-12-MMP

My personal best 12/12 from seed yield (114g) was also achieved using nothing but PM+ but it wasn't in a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-over-the-moon
    checked thee pm diaries, definitely gunna give the range a bash next grow, need a bigger tent aswell so I can maybe veg for 6 week instead of 4:-/ that shit been hard work- looking at the dr120 maybe? just wanna be able to get a dehumidifier in there...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nubreed For This Useful Post:

Donzo (30-09-12), GEORGE (05-02-20), TIKTOK (29-09-12)

Thanks

"sticky request"

I wish I had seen this thread before. I have had big yellowing problems from BioBizz twice now & currently have lock out.

Next time going to ditch BB & try the PM organic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lab Rat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-20)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast