Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: very small autoflower- ready to harvest! wtf!

Thanks

just put 2 household cfls in the cab, nothing much but they were just lying around and cost only leccy money, gives 1200 lumens..

Thanks

*1200 extra lumens

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 23

Are you letting the soil dry out between waterings or keeping it wet?

Thanks

If all the trichomes are still clear you can keep it going for atleast a couple weeks. If you don't mind more of a body buzz you can wait till trics go amber and go even longer, 2 months sounds a bit unrealistic. The way autos can grow a couple weeks in better conditions can make a huge difference. Get more lights, I assume your cfl is 125 equivalent, really only like 40. If you want an ounce gonna need more than that.

The color of the leaves also tells me they aren't getting enough nitrogen. check your ph in and out, I made the mistake of over correcting, in soil there is nothing wrong with a ph around 7 as most things in the soil will buffer it down. Btw what soil are you using? Also check if there is any n in your nutes, not familiar with what you're using but many flower nutes will have 0, if that's the case and your soil doesn't have any earthworm castings, bat guano, or something to give it any N a little bit now couldn't hurt especially since you should be letting it go more than a couple weeks. Be careful with that though cause you don't want to be adding any N within the last couple weeks. If you're using bottled water switch to the tap, good source of micro nutes as long as its not extremely hard.

Good luck, and dont get discouraged, most people screw up their first grow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Existentialsaint For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (05-10-12)

Thanks

I just got home, had a fair few brandy's.. lit up a zoot and opened up that picture lawlz!! that things a healer, you need to chop that down right away! peace!

Thanks

yeah i let it dry between waterings, its a 125w dual spectrum grow light, cost £35 its not a household light, i just added two small extra house bulbs to it. i dont check ph, i know i should! its a good quality potting compost im using, im going to get some molasses- sound beneficial? using good tap water. not too discouraged just would like to know its because i didnt have my grow light for the 1st month. i've staggered 2 other plants and they have been under the big light from day 1- too young to know if they are going to be better. i'm going to leave it going untill all are amber in the hope for a slighty larger yield.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times
    Provided Answers: 51

just stick with u chilly feed dude

Thanks

whats everybody's thoughts on fish tank water for feeds, maybe help the nitrogen a bit?

Thanks

plant still looking good, bit better every day. no height growth but its all filling in now, all trichomes still clear. top leaves getting covered too no, was none before and the buds on the top and 2 nodes below have almost joined into one making the cola? i moved air in computer fan to inside the cabinet blowing directly onto plant as it gets enough fresh air anyway. for the first time my plant is blowing around in the breeze wich should be good for it. might try LST even though its small to get light to bottom of it, the new leaves at the bottom of plant have got no bigger for ages- seems like they are stuck that size. also ordered a tubular heater to boost temps in cab.
    will put new pics up soon, give it a few days to see if anything more happens? i also got some molasses for her!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Default Re: very small autoflower- ready to harvest! wtf!

Dude, you have atleast 6 weeks left until it's ready. Good luck for this grow and your future grows.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast