Thread: Elvis has entered the building!!!!

Thanks

Default Elvis has entered the building!!!!

Howdy troops!

This is Elvis (Seedism Seeds), AK47 X The Pure. They currently live in 6.5 lt of coco Hempy buckets, clay pebbles in the base and perlite on top to stop scarid fly. The buckets are draining into a rez that I’ve built below the tent which is a 120 x 60 x160 secretJardin with a 5” Ruck on full pelt through a Rhino filter for extraction The plants were vegged for a couple of weeks under a 250cfl then 4 weeks of 18/6 under 400w sodium. They’ve were fed up to PH 5.8 EC.8 during veg then up to PH6.0 EC1.2 in bloom. The nutes are Ionic and home made PK booster plus Silicon if I need to raise the PH, they’re fed once a day 2lt each. Temps during lights on is approx 28c and 20c lights off.

The plants have been a breeze to grow although I did start out with five. Two died after about a month and one I didn’t like the look of so I murdered the little bastard with extreme prejudice . They currently stand at 160cm tall and have some scorching due to getting too close to the lamp.

Currently the plants are beginning week 4 of bloom and are proving to be extremely heavy yielders. Lets hope that the smoke is something to remember.

I’m also running a Fruity Chronic Juice (huge yielder) and these 2 are putting the yield on that to shame!

I’ll post up some more in a few weeks!
    "Weed doesn't fuck up your motivation, it just fucks up your motivation to do things that suck" Joe Rogan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to umbongo For This Useful Post:

up2nogood (28-09-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Good amount of bud in such small pots..well done

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

Thanks up2

they've still got at least 4 weeks to go. The Hempy pots are the best hydro method that I've tried yet in respect of the fact that it yields better than coco and its amazingly simple