Page 1 of 192 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What Movies have you seen recently ?

Thanks

Default What Movies have you seen recently ?

We saw the Total recall remake , don't bother , it's ok , but it just copies loads of other movies - Total Recall (obviously) but lots of Bladeruuner and Minority Report , Matrix etc.

so if you've never seen a SF movie you might like it .!

Ted - is great , very funny , what's bizarre is how natural the bear is , you don't even question it , plus it has one of the best fights I've ever seen .

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mister bump For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), Catch_E_Monkey (25-01-16), GEORGE (14-02-20), Pink_tiger (15-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Watched "the game" last night, quite old but good film. Also watched "source code" and "unknown" over the last few days they are pretty good

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), Catch_E_Monkey (25-01-16), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks

Yeah I watched Drive last night, good film and good soundtrack was'nt to sure about the way it ended tho, Dont think i've seen The Game. Looking forward to seeing the new Bond Film Skyfall, I've Grown up since the 60's so i have seen a few different actors playin Mr Bond. My favourites are Roger Moore and now the new guy Daniel Graig, Roger Moore coz he seemed so good with the Bond funny quirky remarks and Daniel Graig coz it seems a bit more raw than the older 007 movies, Fight scenes much beter ect...I wonder what the other user's think, Who was the best Mr Bond 007 Licence to Kill

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toppbannana For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), Catch_E_Monkey (25-01-16), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toppbannana View Post
    Yeah I watched Drive last night, good film and good soundtrack was'nt to sure about the way it ended tho, Dont think i've seen The Game. Looking forward to seeing the new Bond Film Skyfall, I've Grown up since the 60's so i have seen a few different actors playin Mr Bond. My favourites are Roger Moore and now the new guy Daniel Graig, Roger Moore coz he seemed so good with the Bond funny quirky remarks and Daniel Graig coz it seems a bit more raw than the older 007 movies, Fight scenes much beter ect...I wonder what the other user's think, Who was the best Mr Bond 007 Licence to Kill
    I kinda like em all , but gotta give it to Connery cos he really made it work . I've always like Moore but he went on too long . my fave of his is Live and Let Die , it's such an incongruous scenario - Bond vs. Blaxploitation but its terrific "Names is for tombstones baby! You take this honky out and waste 'im !!"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mister bump For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), GEORGE (14-02-20), RastaMouse22 (07-10-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mister bump View Post
    I kinda like em all , but gotta give it to Connery cos he really made it work . I've always like Moore but he went on too long . my fave of his is Live and Let Die , it's such an incongruous scenario - Bond vs. Blaxploitation but its terrific "Names is for tombstones baby! You take this honky out and waste 'im !!"
    I know wat you mean, also first time the chewing tabacco sherif appeard he was classic. Sean Connery was a good Bond, he seemed to give that good British feel about the films.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toppbannana For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), GEORGE (14-02-20), RastaMouse22 (07-10-12), W.S (05-02-13)

Thanks

watched all the new dark Knight Batman films yesterday after chinaman knock on door with didgy dark Knight rises film, have to say it's a feggin decent trilogy, but still the 2nd one with the joker is the best by some way imo

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirRoachalot For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), GEORGE (14-02-20), mr.gr33n (08-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fredwest View Post
    watched all the new dark Knight Batman films yesterday after chinaman knock on door with didgy dark Knight rises film, have to say it's a feggin decent trilogy, but still the 2nd one with the joker is the best by some way imo
    I really like the first 2 , but the 3rd one just seemed to go on and on , I couldn't get into it .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mister bump For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mister bump View Post
    I really like the first 2 , but the 3rd one just seemed to go on and on , I couldn't get into it .
    I agree, the last one has it's good bits, particularly the twist toward the end and then Batman's demise but I much prefer the 1st two films of the trilogy. shame that ledger guy died cos I hear he was penned to return as joker for the 3rd film.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirRoachalot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,503 Times

watched contraband last night, that was good. Waiting for taken 2 to come out!!
    Been busy in life, sorry to have missed so much in the forum.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpon For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fredwest View Post
    Your handle

Read a book about the cunt and what an atrocious human being he was.

Batman films, I never been a great fan of but last few have been awesome just like Bond.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Alzy (19-03-13), uparoundthebend (01-03-13)

Page 1 of 192 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast