Thread: "delicious la diva" auto fem and "sagamartha double diesel ryder" auto fem seeds?

Map Test Champion! Fishing the Sea Champion! Japanese Baseball Champion!
    Thanks
    Provided Answers: 15

Default Answered: "delicious la diva" auto fem and "sagamartha double diesel ryder" auto fem seeds?

im in a crunch to buy some auto seeds and gotta get them ordered tonight. as some life plans have changed i will be doing autos before moving out and needs seeds here asap. herbies is out of most of the auto strains i really wanted so i've landed at the 2 choices in the title. anybody do them before? or maybe anything from those seed banks?
    a site that did overnight shipping in the US would be nice if anyone knows one with a good selection that's reliable.
    THANKS EVERYONE (prays for swift responses)

2. "la diva gets good reviews mate, considering growing it out myself next year.. another good one i have been reading about is Il Diavolo, and also sweet seeds cream caramel is on my hit list along with most Dinafem autos lol"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times
    Provided Answers: 37

la diva gets good reviews mate, considering growing it out myself next year.. another good one i have been reading about is Il Diavolo, and also sweet seeds cream caramel is on my hit list along with most Dinafem autos lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

crondolissarice (04-10-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

La Diva's a lovely plant would recommend 15lt airpots or 20lt for them to get them a bit bigger

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Donzo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

LA Diva is a good smoke, doesnt yield good though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post: