Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43

Thread: How much do you smoke!?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

Quote Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
    I don’t smoke, i vaporize 0.5g every evening to chill out.
    Same here, re:vaping. I am a paid member of the dynavap cult and use it near exclusively. It pairs up quite nicely with water piece too.

In regards to how much? A number of times per day "as needed", at least on the weekends. Unfortunantly, gotta wait till after work during the week; too much stuff I could possibly break..

-Domo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-22), Mac (23-01-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,350 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    I did smoke a couple every night until a pallet froze to the ground and broke on me at work when I moved to Canada after legalization,I was breathalyzed,swabbed,and piss tested and of course I failed the piss test,I was fired but my union lawyer filed for unfair dismissal,I got my job back but had to sign an agreement for 24 months of unannounced drug/alcohol testing,I've got 9 months left of that unless the government bans piss testing so for now I get to smoke 1 joint on a friday night
    I might start getting my daughter to piss in a bottle for me and just start smoking regular again once my new grow is finished,getting fed up drinking beer again haha.
    If it's unsupervised, you could always carry a vial of the synthetic stuff. Not sure if it works anymore, but it has been known to work in the past.. Not trying to be a bad influence, but first thing that came to mind.

-Domo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomoArigato For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-22), Mac (23-01-22)

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43