Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you smoke!?

Thanks

I just smoke as much as I can afford really. I'm only 21 and have epilepsy because I have a scar on my brain from having a tumor removed, the tumor was causing much more seizures than what the scar is now though. I receive benefits for what I have and to be honest, I don't really feel ashamed spending about 60% of it on weed and 20% on seeds, the other 20% goes to my parents for board i.e living costs in their house. I've never been able to live so happy until I started smoking weed, but it does cause some hassle that not smoking can prevent and that's the fact that my parents don't let me smoke it, really pisses me off tbh. I will get my own place one day, I aren't vulnerable enough to not live independently but it would make my mother worry a bit, but it has to happen one day. I smoke about 1/8 a day when I've got the cash and just go without when I'm skint, when I've got money I just buy it. I have it about 90-95% of the time. I only buy a lot of seeds because I'm building a good seed collection (mostly regulars) to start with, plus a lot of good genetics just stop being sold after a while.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to indicapothead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

If its a busy day only 2 or 3 g. If I'm dossin about 5 or 6 g maybe more. It's to much really, but it gets me in less trouble than drinking does, and it kills the boredom somewhat.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Dave-Hester Guest

A hell of a lot more since going this site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eroswb View Post
    Hi everyone, I looked around and couldn't see a thread like this anywhere, so thought why not!?

I just thought it'd be interesting to know how often/how much everyone smokes each day?

Personally I have about 1-3 spliffs a day, so maybe 0.5g on average? Obviously there's the days where I meet with friends or the girlfriend and have a nice session ()...there's also the days where I'm all out or just too busy and don't end up smoking at all ()

So how about you!?
    About 2 grammes per day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Saffie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

I smoke about 3 blunts or 10-15 pipe load per day

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tree916 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

i smoke around 2g a day. thought that was bad but feel better after reading a few of these lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hazyhaze For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

is just a state of mind. i have three choices, i could go without medication and live with the consequenses of my actions, or i could go see my doctor and comatose with some downers, or i can do as i do, i like to get silly stoned, especially now i reached the age i am, is fuckin magic to be able say, its an age thing.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to algie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

During the week, about 5 spliffs when I get home from work, weekend it's about 10-20 I guess, I also vape when I'm too lazy to go near the back door to smoke. It fluctuates though. In the summer I smoke way more because the weather is nicer and I sit outdoors a lot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulapops For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks

Just go to show there is some side effect that affects most people who smoke it because my short term memory is useless too

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woodfire For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (27-02-14), GEORGE (09-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

i used to fear a rabbit called black enamel when i was a kid.in fact everyone did!! except granny slaughter (surname) (it was her's). her cockerel was a c..t as well lol.
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-20)

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast