Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: best plant i ever grew

Thanks

Default best plant i ever grew

any 1 who grow in green house in uk should try grow this Frisian Dew by dutch passion mine ive had no problems with this at all no mold or anythink an grows very big rock hard buds

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoKING^buckeT For This Useful Post:

Lazee_Daze (09-03-13), regfg (04-12-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    any 1 who grow in green house in uk should try grow this Frisian Dew by dutch passion mine ive had no problems with this at all no mold or anythink an grows very big rock hard buds
    grew it a few grows ago indoors and same applies ,,easy as hell to grow

Thanks

if any 1 else has any plants witch r good in green house uk pls add to my list
    1. Frisian Dew by dutch passion i think no 1 will have any better stuff then this

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,084 Times

Default best plant i ever grew

Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    if any 1 else has any plants witch r good in green house uk pls add to my list
    1. Frisian Dew by dutch passion i think no 1 will have any better stuff then this
    I grew Dutch passions orange bud outdoors in the UK this year, not in greenhouse but thought I'd mention anyway, lovely smoke!
    Pulled 4.4oz.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?101620-Tom-s-Barneys-Farm-Blue-CHeese-Scrog-Round-2 >>> Current

Barney's Farm Blue Cheese diary completed >>> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...e-Cheese-scrog

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom10 For This Useful Post:

SmoKING^buckeT (13-10-12)

Thanks

Hey marke.wot was the yeild and does the plants stink much .i am growing in the greenhoise now and grew passion no1 this year in scrog to keep the height down.when it was flowering you could only smell it a little bit inside the greenhouse and not at all outside.did you grow in pots or plant into the ground.hope to hear back mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

dutch passion power plant is good yielder and easy to grow.. taste and smell is also second to none
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

ghs church did me well this year, no signs of mould. didnt have any probs with mites either oddly
    where-as my other plants all got a mild mite infestation and all but the church showed signs of PM and rot
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

Thanks

hey marke.thanks for the pm.i tried to pm back but i cant cause i havnt enough posts yet.im going to try frisian dew next year in my scrog now i know it doesnt stink to much.if you want to keep the height down do a scrog and put ur plants in big pots for big roots.i started mine april 20th and put them in 50 litre tubs.i had 3 plants inn a five foot by two foot scrog but they were a bit squashed together and wernt gettin much light penetration.you can read my thread on here ,first time greenhouse grow.cheers mate.

Thanks

Hey marke.i forgot to ask.what month did you sprout ur fisians

12. Default

I have just finnished cleaning my greenhouse and was looking for a beginners plant. I do have 2 Durbam Poison feminised seeds, that was my first ever indoor grow in soil a decade ago so being relativaly new to greenhouse growing I thought I would give them a go.

Was just browsing and saw your post Marke. Many thanks for the idea, I have just oredered 2 feminised Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion. I noticed the harvest time was very close to The Durban Poison. Will be using 20 litre pots.

Cheers
    Lazee

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast