Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noob question, I think

Thanks

Default Answered: Noob question, I think

I've been growing two plants, in the same planter for about a month and a half so far and they've been stuck at three leaves on each arm or whatever if you will. They look healthy to me, but then again; this is the first time I've ever tried growin'. My question is, does it take a certain amount of time before they start having five fingers instead of three; or do I have gimp plants?
    If pics are needed, I can get a couple.

2. "pics would be great mate.

ive seen some leaves with 3 fingers and some with 9. so i wouldnt worry. but still get some pics up."

Keeno Guest

pics would be great mate.

ive seen some leaves with 3 fingers and some with 9. so i wouldnt worry. but still get some pics up.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times
    Provided Answers: 237

Is it growing lots of branches with 3 fingered leafs? or just stuck @ one or two nodes with three fingered leafs on each

If the first then probably just genetics, if the second then it is probably stunted due to bad soil, compacted soil, cold, over-fertilised or combination of all and pics should help us tie it down for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

different strains . do different things . I've experienced the same thing. a would separate them now,they will be fighting over growing space.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20121024.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	146900Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot_20121024_1.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	146901
    Dunno if that worked or not. lol.

Keeno Guest

what soil are you using?

Thanks

I'm gonna be completely honest, I did this on a whim; didn't think anything would grow. But they're in old top soil as far as I know.
    Another thing would be that I don't have a wicked setup or anything like that. Just a light bulb in the closet.
    I know I'm doin' it wrong, I just wanna make sure they'll actually turn into something smokeable.

Keeno Guest

they may turn into something smokeable. but they will fucking stink if they make it to flower.

have a read of the stickies in the novice section.

Keeno Guest

they may turn into something smokeable. but they will fucking stink if they make it to flower.

have a read of the stickies in the novice section.

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

it looks like you mite be grow them with normal clear house bulbs they dont grow plants mate if you are i would get at least three normal cfl energy efficient bulbs from around house in you're case if not nearest shop lst em and they should be ok for what you have hope this helps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast