Thread: Carbon in the Diffuser.....

Thanks

Default Carbon in the Diffuser.....

I have an Ehle 1000ml, no ice notches..
    I use the regular stock bowl (with a steel gauze, as I smoke hash only) and the standard diffuser offered by Ehle.....

What I have been doing for a while now is smoking through a small layer of carbon, I just squidged a gauze into the diffuser, and poured some carbon on top....

It is essentially the same as if I were to buy the carbon adaptor for a load of cash..

It makes for a quieter hit, with more strain on the lungs, therefore training them to be stronger XD

I am currently looking for a good small one hitter bowl for hash/oil/bubble as I want it to be truly GonG..

I'm feeling the same way now about the carbon as I do with Hempwick, can't smoke without it

Anyone know of a small, 18.8 bowl for hash hits? preferably no more than £15-£20....

I have looked about a lot...

Thanks

Could you smoke hash of of a quartz nail and dome?
    or perhaps a skillet or kettle curve?

Everything I say/type should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact.