Thread: **con men** hydroponics market

Thanks

Angry **con men** hydroponics market

Not sure if this is the right section, doubt it but just a quick heads up on a bunch of rip off bastards..

"Hydroponics Market" Tottenham London..

I ordered some bloom CalMag online from this shop a good 4 weeks ago to the total of £18 as my local shop had sold out. After numerous calls and dealing with a complete arrogant rude shop assistant it is yet to arrive. Apparently it has been sent out 3 times via 2 different couriers, I keep getting fobbed off bla bla bla and I'm absolutely disgusted with them. They can keep my £18 the rip off bastards. The irony is on their homepage it says "buy online from a store you can trust"

I won't post a link as a mod advised me not to but look them up..

Cowboys complete bastards, I wish their store got burnt down in the Tottenham riots lol..

Just thought I'd make people aware, it's Greens all the way for me from now on..

CD
    Last edited by Crazydaze; 19-11-12 at 08:59 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Crazydaze For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (20-11-12), ecky420 (19-11-12), james bond (19-11-12), lil rasta (19-11-12), Stimpy (19-11-12), up2nogood (19-11-12)

Thanks

Sorry to hear that they ripped you off mate but cheers for the heads up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ecky420 For This Useful Post:

Crazydaze (20-11-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

yes Greens all the way..

Looking for New Pastures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

Crazydaze (20-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

threaten the fuckers with trading standards, they'll shit themselves and if they dont report them.

M

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysteri0n For This Useful Post:

Crazydaze (20-11-12)

Friday Guest

Default **con men** hydroponics market

Cheers for the heads up mate.
    I'd just fuck them off and loose the £18 if me - not worth the hassle for £18 IMO.
    Cheeky bastards tho.

Friday

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...DP-The-Utimate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Crazydaze (20-11-12)

Upton Guest

I ordered something online from them and was fucked around months. I tried to use the polite approach, after all that had my address and ended up getting on quite well with one of the shop assistants, well he kept calling me bruv.. init. He used to openly slag off his boss and told me he was dealing with load of complaints everyday.

BTW. the item I ordered was advertised on their website but hadn't even been released by the manufacturer.