Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Asshole x Sour Diesel

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Right? I mean i finished this pheno (tiny 100w cfl grow) in about 40 days.

Pheno #2 I think I like more but she has yet to flower so I have no comparison. It's more exotic looking, purple by trait. Had to have been passed on from the Asshole which turned purple (both of the pheno's we ran out twice) when they were being grown after the original breed.

Anyways, I'm starting to clone out a bunch of these for the summer. I assume they'll finish early as it has shown, at least that is what I am hoping.

I also have this beautiful, chem/diesel smelling bag seed as I was talking to HIllbilly about. It just gets better everyday. I am also cloning her as well.

Thanks

Well it seems as though I have finally gotten my cloning dialed in. Non of this waiting 16 days for roots (hopefully). Once this next batch of clones comes out (bio diesel, sour diesel/purple bag seed, Asshole x Sour Diesel #2) then I'll start cloning Asshole x Sour Diesel #1 along with the bag seed and more of pheno #2. Waiting on a third female ass x sour diesel pheno to keep. I have one growing which hasn't shown its sex yet but shows good characteristics so far. I ditched two females earlier in the test run, I still have about half a dozen beans to test out...

There were about 80 original beans, after pinching them as hard as I could between my fingers I came out with about 20-35 of which I have tested about 10 at the moment. I gave out 5 as testers leaving me with that half dozen. So of those original 25 good F1 beans I have kept two female pheno's. I'll have to run more tests between the pheno's i've kept though. The idea is to find just one, maybe two pheno's that show the characteristics I want. If I find that this cross is worth continuing i'll either cross it with another solid genotype strain (like OGK) or take the F1 male I have and start bx'ing. OR I could just leave it alone in clone only form, which really, at this point would be completely fine. I'm pretty much looking to create a strain I love, i'll simply keep it going for the next 10-20 years...(simply, at least I'm hopinh, haha)

Thanks

So this strain, the f1 Pheno #1 (sativa / diesel dominant) is flowering pretty heavily under 18 hours of light. It's turning out a grape smell so far with a nice resin profile. About 3.5 feet tall right now, it's a reveg from the plant/flower posted earlier in the thread.

I'll take some pics for the sake of this thread, I'm actually very happy so far with this f1 pheno thus far. I can't wait to get a full harvest and really get to test it out, there are a few 1.5ft plus cola's on this baby.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

THE DUDE ABIDES (31-05-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,553 Times

Good job MR UP, I like your style mate, I'm not to keen on the name of the strain though, lol, I like to keep my mouth well away from any assholes in general but your Ahole is looking pretty fine, the strain that is, some serious preflowers also, at least they will fly into flower and knock a week or 2 off the flowering time.

Il sub up and watch this space mate

flyplane Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,251 Times

any budpics?

Current diary: Sunshine Daydream, Ugorg#1, BBC multi-strain scrog with lucas formula test
    Previous Stealth Wardrobe Diaries: 1/2/3/4
    Ongoing projects: (PC Veg/Clone Box with 8w T5's)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteri0n View Post
    Sweet bro! Sounds tasty as fuck!. Glad this is living on! Just about to harvest some of my own beans

M
    I wouldn't fancy smoking arsehole itll taste abit shitty

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rapid7 For This Useful Post:

Mysteri0n (31-05-13)

Thanks

Honestly, I've tried for years to figure out why Wild Rose Seed Co. named a 10th gen (IBL) 100% pure indica, "Asshole", to no avail....

It's tasty as hell though, Asshole was. We only flowered some seedlings once and then bred with a male but the flowers from the ahole were outstanding. Resin covered, large chunky indica cola's. . You can check the strain out, it was out of stock for maybe a year but they started selling the strain again at Ontario Seed Bank. Highly suggest them if you are in N America. They are (imo) the most reliable and sell the best breeders in N America. Wild Rose, Cali Connection, TGA Genetics...They're really solid.

Anywho. Pics coming soon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

HighFlyerFlyingHigh (04-06-13), stickyickyicky (04-06-13)

Thanks

Well folks, this is now clone only. Due to unfortunate circumstances the last of the beans were tried by someone else, none popped. Clone only and after growing about 20 out we see two pheno's, one more indica like the ahole and one more sativa and landrace looking, not exactly but similar to a diesel I suppose. Both seem to have heavy grape overtones. The indica is being budded now, well, both are, but not by me. Will post results of both when I look at em. I'm going to take a few clones of both just incase they both turn out to be solid (on a larger scale). Ideally the indica dominant will finish quicker than the sativa dom which is what I grewout and finished in 45 days I think, a bit early but still. Should be a keeper for next years outdoor (though some are outdoor now)

Bud pics when they're here.

Thanks

shit, i just had some more samples a few days ago.

even the indica looking pheno had long, sativa like trichs with long stalks and tasted better than pretty much anything i've seen this grower do.

going to gather all of the cuttings of this strain i've given out and give the favorite tested clones a shot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3