Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Asshole x Sour Diesel

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

It kind of reminds me of S.A.G.E by T.H. Seeds. Similar genetics. Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Trainwreck compared to a Asshole x Sour Diesel

And by peak flower I meant as far as taking photo's. Although I tend to think it gets better as each day goes, the ripeness of them looks amazing.

Thanks

I'll update in a few months after I grow it out longer, and larger until an HPS, rather than 100w of red CFLs.

See how she performs under better conditions with a ful length flower.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Hattori (16-01-13)

Thanks

After about 8 name changes I've landed on "Sass"

Anyways, I have four more in the ground, will flower them out, hopefully keep a male if there is a decent one.

The pheno above "Sass #1" has been vegging for about 4-5 weeks, i'll bloom her again when she's about 1.5-2ft tall. There are two other pheno's (out of 5 beans) that look like keeps. We'll see, i'll upload some veg pics in the coming weeks.

Thanks

Vegging under a 150w panel of dual spec t5.

flowering will take place under a 400w HPS.

Thanks

We are doing a grow out, 8 planted now. One of them is extremely indica looking. Like it took the big leaf, dark colored asshole trait. Another looks like the first pheno above. Really excited to grow that out fully, but I don't know if it's going to be the best pheno. Two of them I have a inclination are male, which isn't a bad thing. I could grow them out and pick the best one. High thc....

Thanks

Really, I think the first pheno looks 60/40 indica dominant but it's pretty close in my opinion. again, a full sized plant will allow us to tell much easier. She's a couple weeks away from her second flower.

Thanks

Well we have one new female "Sass #2" (along with the first (Sass #1) and one male selected out of those f1s we grew out. The male has a nice lemon stink (sour D) to it but a darker, more indica structure like the Asshole. I'd like to breed both female pheno's but we shall see.

Thanks

oh yeah, this strain loves to pre flower like crazy. This has been under 24 hours for about 6 weeks. Ahh look at those trichs already dancing off the pistils.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (25-03-13), HighFlyerFlyingHigh (31-05-13)

with my katana amongst my plants, when the time is right they WILL be cut
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,175 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnclePen View Post
    oh yeah, this strain loves to pre flower like crazy. This has been under 24 hours for about 6 weeks. Ahh look at those trichs already dancing off the pistils.

That's a damn crazy preflower! Looks like its time to call flower if you wouldve flipped...like to see that when really flowering
    "The greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture."- Thomas Jefferson
    Afghan, God Bud, Northern Light Blue Auto: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...(dwc-and-coco)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.GreenThumb420 For This Useful Post:

Mr.UnclePen (04-04-13)

Hillbilly Guest

Looks like it's trying to Auto Flower.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Dr.GreenThumb420 (30-03-13), Mr.UnclePen (04-04-13)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast