Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: trying to make a difference.. stoners.. brothers.. please help me.

Thanks

Not really buddy, but she does make a good point.
    Anyway i have agreed with what she has said and tried to make an improvement based on her opinion.
    I am wondering what i have to do in order to be able to put my link back up..

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

you need to get the OK from the owner of the site, if you are the owner of the site then you can put it in your signature so that it comes up with every post you make.

Peace

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous249 View Post
    I am wondering what i have to do in order to be able to put my link back up..
    You are more than welcome to put the URL of your blog in your signature and you can also create a thread and talk about your blog in the 'Blog section' of the forum (which is where I've moved this thread to).

That said, if your blog page/website is found to have advertisement links to seedbanks, grow shops or similar forums it will be removed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Ok, cheers.
    I haven't actually put any advertisements of such things on the blog, just a Google ad or 2, which i am sure doesn't advertise any of those things.
    Anyway thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous249 For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-11-12)

Thanks

To anybody who wants to take a look at the blog, the url to it is: anonymous249.blogspot.co.uk
    I am only saying this because i do not yet have enough posts in order to make a signature, however since you said that i may now talk about my blog here, i see no problem in giving people a link to it now.

Happy Smoking

Thanks

- I have recently made a lot of updates on the blog including referrals to other related 'pro-cannabis' arguments, famous quotes supporting my post & several other changes.
    If you read the blog from beginning to end i think you will find it quite persuading, however.. that's not for me to decide.
    Anyway, happy smoking!

Thanks

Cannabis has pros and cons and you can't preach to people that don't want to be converted....you have to remember western governments signed a treaty to wage a war on drugs and drugs culture and they fear peolpe thinking freely or having to much personnel choice more happy to turn us into a consumer society that isnt going to question the status quo and try to over throw the current political system...it's conditioning what you grow up around and see others doing is perceived as normal..huge amounts of are populous have problems with alchohol and prescription drugs but because it's legal or prescribed by a doctor it's considered normal..let people enjoy there ignorance.

I don't think your mad,but trying to change people's perceptions takes time...what will be wil be,don't waste heartbeats trying to change a morally screwed up world.

Thanks

good blog!

Thanks

Decent blog brotha, keep it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2