Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Seeds Company

Thanks

Question Sweet Seeds Company

hi there has anyone every grown a sweet seeds strain because i aaaam currently grow the auto sweet skunk
    3rd generation auto-flowering variety. Sweet Seeds has created this hybrid as its tribute to this classic, well-loved family of cannabis. It is a hybrid cross between an Early Skunk elite clone and an automatic version of Critical Mass from Sweet Seeds´ R&D Department **LINK REMOVED but there is not alot of information or many fellow growers of this seed as i have search over the net . anyways gis a shout be mice to chat because i am so happy with this strain i want to no moree thanks alot guys
    Last edited by Grub; 25-11-12 at 09:45 PM. Reason: No linking to seedbanks mate.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

i have heard that sweet seeds do some cracking strains.. not grown any myself but will maybe go pick and mix and get a fem seed or 2 a little way down the line
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (29-12-12)

Thanks

nice to hear mate i agree definatly crackers .i would defo recommend for sure my buds are just startimg to pop but the growth pattern an structure the strain is lovely . an is a pleasure to look after hope she burns just as good as she looks an smells ha anyways thanks for da reply bro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CURTIS For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (29-12-12)

Thanks

Default Green Poison

You will love their stuff. I've grown and done numerous reports on their strains and loved them all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green Poison.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	161522

One of my favorites, Green Poison.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sshz For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (29-12-12)

Thanks

I've done a few of their strains & was very happy.Cream Caramel fem/regular & fem/auto is a great strain,I kept a Double White mother & I'm still growing it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mucky Pup For This Useful Post:

Tommy G (29-12-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

I've grown a few cream caramels and wild roses, very nice but neither particularly potent imo.

Worth growing though. I preferred the wild rose of the two.

I also tried a single green poison, but it was a total mutant and only grew two single fingered leaves by the time my others went into flower. Shame, as I was hopeful it'd be a nice smoke.

Thanks

I am growing the sweet skunk and sweet cheese. My first auto grow and I grow outside I am very happy with them both. Came up in 4 days and now after only 19 days the cheese is showing she is a female just like she should be. The skunk has not shown its sex yet but I will say I have two girls. They are both around 8" tall and just as wide. I could not be happier with them will for sure have some more of the offerings from Sweet Seeds.

Thanks

I know this is old, but i am currently growing a feminised BIG FOOT strain from Sweet Seeds..

I'll let you know how it turns out/tastes etc if its still of any interest to anyone.

J |B

Thanks

yeah dapaja let us know how they go
    im a huge fan of sweet seeds and also of there green poison
    never grown out the bigfoot but she do look nice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

DapaJa (06-03-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Grown a couple of sweet seeds autos, great genetics if I'm honest

Iv done sweet afghan delicious, sweet skunk auto and sweet cream caramel, all very nice plants

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast