Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tinternet Security when browsing cannabis growing related pages

Thanks

Thanks Anonymiss.. I'm looking into it right now.

Your reputiour of knowledge is endless god damn!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazydaze For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,034 Times

The ONLY way you could get caught from the net is if you we're to say post a vid on YouTube and someone local to you (friend) came across it and reported you #butthurt and the cops MIGHT follow it up .
    As for big brother watching over EVERYONE ! Lol no !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brutalkillshot5 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    This is very important, and is a good reason to use a VPN or proxy that provides a shared IP address rather than a private or dedicated one. It's much easier to get lost in the crowd that way.

Sorcy, the simplest and cheapest way of posting safely is to use the Tor Browser Bundle, but I wouldn't worry to much when just surfing or reading stuff.
    thanks anonymiss had a quick look and will download that later.. is it compatible with chrome?
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rory Breaker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    thanks anonymiss had a quick look and will download that later.. is it compatible with chrome?
    you could use it with chrome but it's all pre configured right out of the box with firefox. works well ;

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tlh2496 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

Ok...

Fully securing any connection is difficult., even tho some of you are using VPN services you will still have a leak to some extend unless you have a properly configured connection. Then another issue arises when for example your VPN provider keeps logs of your activity, poor ones do and so will proxy websites. They will see your initial IP address (as do all VPN providers) and it is logged, they then forward your connection to the destination (ie here). So if any investigation is started to a specific account they simply find the IP address (your crap proxy or free VPN service) then ask them for the original IP logs. Plus who is to say that the free VPN you use is already run by a government organization!

I would suggest using a secure method such as TOR over any free VPN service or proxy.. This is pretty much what all activists use, it is secure and very very very difficult to pinpoint a source of data plus its free. It will slow things down but its your best bet. Even better is to run TOR through a VPN connection, very slow but full armor and totally unneeded for anyone on here. This is how anoymus and hackers mask their location, this can protect them for some time/certain activities but they will not always remain anonymous when performing certain tasks, this is what gets them eventually.

The only issue i can see on these forums are, you take a pic of yourself or post something idiotic like a car number plate in the background. Or the server in which the forum is hosted is seized and all data handed over for analysis. This wont happen as people do not grow commercial or sell/talk about clones etc.

The forum has been around a long time, it sticks to certain rules such as 10 plants and no exchange on clones. This is as much for the forums protection as ours, stick to this and dont post any dumb pictures and your be fine.

If you want to be even more cautious, run TOR or a decent VPN with a properly configured firewall. Oh also NEVER ever log into your account when not under such protective measures. As if you use these methods 99% of the time then fine, but its that 1% which will expose your IP and leave a trail.

There are many many ways to stay undetectable, but it can be costly and very unpracticed. I myself take some of these measures as i am fascinated with cryptography and the way in which it all works. I am a geek at heart

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gander For This Useful Post:

Canablitz (16-03-14), GEORGE (19-03-19), TopBuzz (22-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Daisy chaining VPN/Proxies is a good idea, but it can be a fuck around to setup.
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

VPN user here <<. If logs are kept it will be for a long time and who knows what tools will be out in 5/10/15 yrs time to sift thru your browsing history.
    Hell even an ISP could be hacked/leaked and the info put into the open.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

I use TOR for pretty much everything on the net bar downloading & youtube
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19), TopBuzz (22-11-17)

Thanks

I've been trying out a browser called Epic Secure Browser for a bit now and it's pretty cool for people who don't really understand the complexities of internet security.
    It has functionality like Ghostery built in as well as a built in free VPN and it's also lightning fast because it pretty much ignores any queries to your machine.
    I just wish they did a Linux version.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to v12xjs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

The cops are welcome to show up and check out my grow, they had just better wash their hands and take off their shoes first

20. The Following User Says Thank You to franksacul For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast