Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tinternet Security when browsing cannabis growing related pages

Thanks

Just use TOR.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TopSecretGrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,624 Times

Hmm let's see here. Google listens to your computer microphone here's children and dogs playing, so they serve adds for kids and pets. I believe that was at 2007-8. Then a short time later the CIA claims to have divested themselves of all google shares. NSA stays silent.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

scoobyvince Guest

With all this talk of hiding your trails, when you buy online, i.e. for seeds or grow equipment, you can't hide it, since the sellers have your card details and are probably not using vpns etc. So there is no much point is there? I live in France and its kinda dodgy growing over here so need to keep quiet and lie to friends etc, but thing is, is they are after you imo, it's simply because you are over growing or have some business going. But imo a small personal grower with only 4 or 5 plants should be ok. Perhaps I should be I never use vpns etc, simply Google and recently ZenMate but not to hide my tracks, only to be able to watch uk tv in FRance.

Thanks

TORs good but can be quite slow. I use Security Kiss and the incognito mode on my browser. Seems to be working just fine. As for ordering stuff, I'll be going to the grow shop and paying with cash.
    Last edited by MacFeegle; 27-01-15 at 06:22 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MacFeegle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstoned Churchill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

only way you can make your pc or laptop 100% safe from online threats is to unplug your internet cable.
    doesnt matter what you buy or download, everything is hackable and traceable.just there isnt really any point no
    goverment to spend $$$$££££££ to bust someone with 2-10 plants. that would be just stupid.and pure waste of money and resources.
    but id say if you start a grow log here with 200 plants and then another 200 clones and you explain how to by pass fuse box etc
    and how much money you make selling it then im 99.9% sure that you be raided before you finish your grow.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CoffeeMonster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19), M_C (21-10-15), Winstoned Churchill (21-10-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMonster View Post
    only way you can make your pc or laptop 100% safe from online threats is to unplug your internet cable.
    doesnt matter what you buy or download, everything is hackable and traceable.just there isnt really any point no
    goverment to spend $$$$££££££ to bust someone with 2-10 plants. that would be just stupid.and pure waste of money and resources.
    but id say if you start a grow log here with 200 plants and then another 200 clones and you explain how to by pass fuse box etc
    and how much money you make selling it then im 99.9% sure that you be raided before you finish your grow.
    Unplug your Ethernet, they'll just carry on watching and listening through your phone, or console, or TV, or toaster anyway. 😉 like you said they aren't bothered about a couple of plants.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Winstoned Churchill For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Winstoned Churchill View Post
    Unplug your Ethernet, they'll just carry on watching and listening through your phone, or console, or TV, or toaster anyway. �� like you said they aren't bothered about a couple of plants.
    lmao your right xD even your smart tv,fridge printer are hackable xD i was reading a article there few months ago where entire office building printers got hacked and they pretty much self destruct xD it was like ova 5million dollars in damages xD who knew that you need a antivurus for stuff like that xD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CoffeeMonster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Winstoned Churchill View Post
    Links are not allowed mate... but I'll turn a blind eye to this one... for obvious reasons...

CoffeeMonsters right... either the site is a honey pot - or they don't give a flying f*ck about the site?

lmao your right xD even your smart tv,fridge printer are hackable xD i was reading a article there few months ago where entire office building printers got hacked and they pretty much self destruct xD it was like ova 5million dollars in damages xD who knew that you need a antivurus for stuff like that xD
    It was a pumping station that was turned on & off in such quick succession that it over ran its thermal parameters & failed - an anti virus can't prevent an exploit...

Search a little deeper & you will run across a smart fridge that was being used as a relay for spam!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (21-10-15), GEORGE (19-03-19), Winstoned Churchill (22-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

That thread would be gone and the author out the back door about 10 seconds after it appeard

Regards BL

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-10-15), GEORGE (19-03-19), M_C (22-10-15), Winstoned Churchill (22-10-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast