Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 pot RDWC diy system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,996 Times

I would enlarge the hole in the tubs futherest away even put in another. As it looks like your getting a fare bit of pressure from your pump and only a small flow. Just enlarge the holes slowly starting at the end furthest away and watch the flow increase.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Ok i will increase the two pots furthest from The pumps by drilling the holes from 4mm to 5mm do you think this will do the job (is this what you mean?

Thanks

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

Thanks

Ive just come from the pub where ive had a lovely roast dinner with the family,feeling good, anyone who has drunk ESB by fullers will know what im talking about! PURE MAGIC! Anyway while im in this euphoric state i just wanted to say that im grateful for all who endevour to help others in this forum its such a rightouse cause and it fills me with hope that we all come together to grow this fantastic magical herb........right wheres the skins! Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkySkunkyMonkey For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (26-02-13)

Thanks

Ha ha top one, sunday bloddy sunday eh. yes to the question. I am trying to incease the flow through the pots.

Thanks

As for the rubber pipe i need, is it 19mm that fits the pump? If so how will i connect the 19mm hose to the 22mm pipe i need some sort of coupler any suggestions.

Ill drill the holes bigger today and let you know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FunkySkunkyMonkey View Post
    As for the rubber pipe i need, is it 19mm that fits the pump? If so how will i connect the 19mm hose to the 22mm pipe i need some sort of coupler any suggestions.

Ill drill the holes bigger today and let you know.

Hi mate if you get one that will fit the 22mm a jubillee clip will reduce it to 19mm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

FunkySkunkyMonkey (10-12-12)

Thanks

Ok ive drilled a couple of the holes a bit bigger in each of the end pots and it has made a slight difference seems like more bubbles are being made. Ive started to insulate all the tanks and pipes , noticed that a couple of very very slight leaks from a few of the right angle push fit 40mm any tips on stopping these or shall i just seal it with some silicon?

Also any opinions on which strain i should go with or should i try both?

Ive also replaced the pipe with some more rubbery pipe but its not that soft so im gonna try and get hold of something that completely eliminates the vibrations. Its slightly better am also gonna sit the pump on a sponge lots of added hum from res when pump is touching the bottom.

Thanks

sounding real good now, I would like to see some more pictures of the pots now, I think you may be able to open the rest of the holes up to 5mm but start furthest away and do one and observe. what I am trying to acheive is more dissolved oxygen and more flow. The increase on the holes will also make it more reliable as well.

Thanks

Hi dude, can you explain how it will make it more reliable?

What strain would you go for man dna lemon skunk or reserva privada sour kush? Or both?

Am worried ill lose too much pressure if i drill too many holes bigger, whatcha reckon ? I wont be able to make the holes smaller once they are drilled is what im thinking lol

Thanks

Hi mate the bigger the holes the less chance a peice of root could get in and block the holes. But if your happy to go with it do so. My system doesn't make much more DO and it works, so if you think its ok then off you go. What the timming on both plants are they the same, if so do both.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast