Thread: First Hempy Bucket.

Thanks

Default First Hempy Bucket.

Hi Guys,

This isnt my first grow but this will be my first hempy bucket grow.

I am going to grow 3 diffrent strains and 6 plants, My chosen strains are 2xWhite Amnesia, 2xDoubleBubblegum and 2xJust Cheese.

I will be growing under 1x600w HPS Duel Spec, In 10L Buckets with Perlite and Vermiculite 3:1, I havent decided on nutes yet so feel free to post sugestions.

I am planning on growing in my loft and not yet figured out the air flow ect, Please feel free to enlighten me on anything I may find useful I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
    WeedMember.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

hi there..you don't need to use Vermiculite with it you can just use 100% perlite, any hydro nutes should be suitable, what size space you got will decide what intake/outake you'll need in your loft

Thanks

with the vermiculite you dont have to water it quite as often, but you do not want much, like 80% perlite 20% vermiculite.
    Good luck on the grow

Everything I say/type should be accepted as pure fiction. Any statements, suggestions, advice, pictures or help posted by me should not be taken seriously. I do not condone illegal activities, nor do I participate in illegal acts. All pictures posted by me are found easily on the world wide web. All commentary by me should be accepted as hypothetical discussions and have no basis of fact.

Thanks

Nice thread, some useful stuff...

Thanks

Canna Coco Pro + with clay pebbles in bottom res and Vitalink Coco Nutes Grow Bloom and Buddy.
    Done and dusted you wont encounter any probs with these.
    Nuff said.
    Dastardly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dastardly For This Useful Post:

I am weasel (06-02-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
    Canna Coco Pro + with clay pebbles in bottom res and Vitalink Coco Nutes Grow Bloom and Buddy.
    Done and dusted you wont encounter any probs with these.
    Nuff said.
    Dastardly
    Thanks for the reply you dont have a feeding chart for the nutes by any chance?, thats one thing i can never seem to find Thanks for the advice mate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babybud3232 View Post
    hi there..you don't need to use Vermiculite with it you can just use 100% perlite, any hydro nutes should be suitable, what size space you got will decide what intake/outake you'll need in your loft
    im planning on making a 2mx2m plasterboard/hardboard room im no good with area ect so i was taking a guess really at a 5" in-line extraction fan? not even thought about the intake yet (My last grow was low budget and just 2 plants)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120729-00126.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	159694

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weedmember For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (17-12-12)

Thanks

Has anyone tried flowering from seed in a hempy bucket?

TSG Guest

Default Re: First Hempy Bucket.

Ok mate. As far as vents go... As long as your extractor fan sucks out more air then your intake can push back in your space will not only be full of fresh air all the time... You will also encounter less smell leaking when it comes to flower. As far as buckets are concerned.... Coco coir on top of the newish grow stones will work better than anything with a slight nutrient buffer and reservoir and optimal airation and ease of root growth. Have fun with your hempys but bear in mind they WILL grow bigger than your average plants B)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2