Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Everyone paranoid about chopper uk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    But of course, that heat can come from many things reptile tank, bitcoin miner, bad insulation, a hot shower! Even if they see the heat signature, it's not easy to tell what the source of the heat is
    I hope they think that too!! But that is why I am off the charts paranoid about WHO gets to see the heat signatures. Catapillar (yes, that shoe company that also make diggers etc LOL) now makes a phone that has a FLIR built in, called a S61 if memory serves. And since I can't control who gets a FLIR, I can only dial back the temps as much as physically possible!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (03-05-18), Ginger-bud (02-05-18), Woolie (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Years ago being a slightly naughty boy me and a friend had gotten a chase and the two five o chasing us couldn’t keep up next minute we heard the distant sound of the helicopter and thought this is it game up . My friend was slightly more used to being chased by the five o and said to find a good empty wheelie bin lucky enough they was a large commercial bin at the back of a empty pub . We hid in it for hours you could hear the helicopter and know and again here the five o on the radio to the eye in the sky asking where we’d gone. Heard the reply they have vanished of the face of the planet. Technology has changed in these 20 years but so have wheelie bin lids. They now are no thicker than 3 mm of plastic and it became common knowledge to hide in a bin if the eye in sky was after you. For me it’s all propaganda to scare people into not growing 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (03-05-18), ggotch (03-05-18), Ginger-bud (02-05-18), joker_the_smoker (02-05-18), lipnobody (03-05-18), Woolie (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Years ago being a slightly naughty boy me and a friend had gotten a chase and the two five o chasing us couldn’t keep up next minute we heard the distant sound of the helicopter and thought this is it game up . My friend was slightly more used to being chased by the five o and said to find a good empty wheelie bin lucky enough they was a large commercial bin at the back of a empty pub . We hid in it for hours you could hear the helicopter and know and again here the five o on the radio to the eye in the sky asking where we’d gone. Heard the reply they have vanished of the face of the planet. Technology has changed in these 20 years but so have wheelie bin lids. They now are no thicker than 3 mm of plastic and it became common knowledge to hide in a bin if the eye in sky was after you. For me it’s all propaganda to scare people into not growing ������

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    Bet youse stank something rotten!!
    Had a mate tell me once he used to keep a Mylar foil emergency blanket in the car for such occasions, if he had to leg from the chopper it he’d wrap that round himself!! Imagine that! 3am n ET hightailing it down yer street
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

British green (03-05-18), ELMo- (03-05-18), Woolie (28-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

That's an old episode mate, I know it's still illegal to grow, but times hve changed...... For example, I bet that chopper was sold on to help cover the budget lol! Police don't has the resources to hunt small crops and they don't care about small crops either. Keep your head down. Don't get greedy, follow the 3 rules, and you'll be fine

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you
    Correct my friend. As an example my county is 800 square miles and they get 175k(roughly) a year for flyovers in search of cannabis fields outdoors. That equals out to around 3-5 depending how long they stay up in the air. Around here they don't even scan our homes, just search the backwoods and mountain areas near creeks. However.. I was caught in 2007 by the eye in the sky and its where I learned these things haha. I was dumb enough to put a few plants in a greenfield I hunt during winter. I got a nice 2 years probation and a large fine after a few months in county waiting for trial. But that was when I was a younger and dumber lad. Sad part is the pilot was a neighbor of mine and said they were just passing over and heading to a suspected site when the spotter saw the nice pretty green patch in a burnt field lol.
    If only I grew cannabis well

Macky Guest

Lame! Unlucky Elmo! Times have changed now though, it's legal in your state right?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (03-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

Lame! Unlucky Elmo! Times have changed now though, it's legal in your state right?

Hell Naww.. Jeff sessions(The man who says no good person smokes cannabis) our Autorney General Was in charge of our state after I got busted and raised the lock up time for cannabis. A joint is 6 months probation, get caught with cannabis or paraphernalia 3 times you get a year in county. My state will be one of the last as we are still super religious and snobby down here about that, yet the same ones who say cannabis is bad are the ones who get shitty on whiskey everynight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StonedAsFuck View Post
    next time your para about the chopper, just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave
    pissing my self bro

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dr green thumbs For This Useful Post:

Valentina (03-05-18)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9