Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Everyone paranoid about chopper uk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Darkist View Post
    I wasnt really planning on posting much on this forum tbh anyway, ive been using another forum for years and regularly do testing and diaries of various new strains in their beta testing stages for breeders and seedbanks so a lot of my time and energy go into that site. (im currently testing Cheese X Blueberry X ES. and Blue Cheese X Unknown Indica/Sativa hybrid and running Jack47 as a normal grow)
    Also i have a shitty illness and just about to start a chemotherapy type treatment so i have very little patience and dont suffer fools gladly and tend to try and avoid online communities with more than their fair share of idiots i just cant be arsed life is too short and in my case possibly far too short for me to waste my time and energy on anything negative i tend to loose my temper a lot quicker nowadays for various reasons.

The reason i posted the vid was twofold one, when i first started 20-25 years ago i did used to get paranoid about police helicopters and have met plenty of growers over the years that do get paranoid or anxious if they heard a helicopter.
    And two there was a quite a few negative posts regarding the OP's info i.e "original post is bollocks, an opinion at best" (Rory Breaker) which is some next level irony so i just wanted to provide the facts as to where the OP got his info from (BBC).
    Also i think its good to know that the normal police helicopter camera isnt very good at picking up grows in the day and its worth sharing in the growing community especially for beginners.

But saying that if id seen less negativity in this thread and had a better reception to my 1st post/thread i probably would have been willing to copy/paste some of my diaries and get involved, but like they say first impressions are the most important.
    Shame there always seems to be some dickhead that spoils it for the rest.

Thanks for pointing that out to me dude, and good luck in all your growing endeavours
    Darkist.
    If you can't understand that a first post on a canna forum is "hey the police are gonna get ya" no wonder you get stressed easy.

Why not make a first post about this breeding you do? Instead you're opening gambit is that load of old scare stories.

I too don't suffer fools, sick or otherwise.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

CB71 (20-09-14), ganja.lad (18-12-15), GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Tbh a dont think they pick up percy growers
    When my veg n flower rooms are both running with 400 hd In veg an 1200 in flower at same time the chopper is over my area 3-5 times a day an over the years its been low while after guys to not once had it bothered me
    They are looking for houses glowing full of lights

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (20-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

This Topic/Thread still going.?.?. IF you use a little bit of common sense and Plan ahead before You even start the Grow..Y'know Who/Will anyone need to access My property? Is the Space I have chosen concealed? Don't tell Friends..even close 1s..Oh and don't forget Ya Carbon Filter..

By-The-By: Like Chuf said...If that's your 1st Post on a Cannabis Forum...what a weird start.. "Hello, New here..wanna grow some nice Dank" might have served you better.?.

Edit: I've never worried about the Pigs in the Sky...just the ones cruising around...But as long as the "Youth" round our way is causing probs n mayhem then they busy dealing with them over t'Park.....
    Last edited by CB71; 20-09-14 at 12:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Doctor
    I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...les-And-Facts! < < < Thank You

If You are New Please Read > > > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...orum-Etiquette < < < Thank You

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CB71 For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (20-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,342 Times

To be honest i always look out the winda when i hear a chopper n thats to make sure the filth aint bout to put ma door in apart from that i dont worrie bout em they are more interested in big cash croppers not perci and if you follow dont tell dont sell and dont have a smell of weed constantly flowing out your door i.e use a carbon filter or two and youll be fine

First Grow: Big Bud and Bud Bomb (completed)
    Second Gow: Yoda Goes Bubblegum(completed)
    Third Grow
    Yoda's DIY Northern Lights on a shoestring budget grow

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

CB71 (20-09-14), chufuginlookinat (20-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18), Robbie red hat (20-09-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Quote Originally Posted by chufuginlookinat View Post
    More keep an eye on the Scaffs with their shrink wrap tents...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411235535.766936.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	273677
    Giant grow room

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

chufuginlookinat (21-09-14), GEORGE (02-05-18), HighTokeinYoda (20-09-14)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post

Giant grow room
    Lol @ say a thousand 600w bulbs and a cuppel thousand stonking plants lmao

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,995 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Vador View Post

Giant grow room
    Nice, don't you use the EnviroWrap stuff at all mate? Zip doors for them nowadays.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chufuginlookinat For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), HighTokeinYoda (21-09-14)

Thanks

That's not a job I put up lol it's even got a sign board on it, wasn't prepared to put one of my pics up, just googled for that one.
    To be honest though mate we don't tend to put many of these up but when we do they are pretty much the same as in the picture
    We tried that shrink wrap stuff but it's shite, can't beat good old tins and monoflex

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighTokeinYoda View Post
    Lol @ say a thousand 600w bulbs and a cuppel thousand stonking plants lmao
    Just need a way to stop light leaks lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), HighTokeinYoda (21-09-14)

Cub Shoot 2 Champion!
    Thanks

duck tape n some tarpalin lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HighTokeinYoda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast