Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: aeroponics propagator

Thanks

You'll never get your clones to root if you're using rockwool cube in a aeroponics cloner, You need neoprene collars. Rockwool cubes take days to dry out.

Thanks

yea i havent taken clones yet.but i do have the collars.i germanated them first and when they showed roots in the root riot,i then introduced them to the xstream,i will give the clones ago in it though,im curious as to how well it works.

Thanks

24hrs spraying and they should show roots within 7-10 days just using neoprene collars in my experience. Ive never used rockwool in an aerocloner because there is no need for it and its just more expense.

Thanks

I was adviced to use hesi rootcomplex 25ml pr 10 l and set ph and just 24/7 spray
    the ph goes up very fast though.....after a while of just letting it be,I now check ph many times a day and adjust it down...is this healthy?
    some leaves are getting sickly curling up,while others on the same clone can be green.....

any tips to speed up rooting ? foliar with rhizo ? dont wanna burn those leaves.... is it ok to keep dome on after 4 days if vent on top is open?

also I have read that some use 30 secs on 5 min off cycles.... do u need a specific timer for this,is there some cyclical mode like that....cause my timers only have 20 on off programs pr day.
    is 20c room temp too low? ... are there any affordable thermostats to put in the water to keep it chill?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

hijack!

ive just purchased a x-stream aeroponic propogator amd it comes with a sprayer and maxijet pump. where can i buy a fogger/mister from? can someone link me, been looking everywhere...

M

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,380 Times

Default aeroponics propagator

Bump de' bump bump!.
    Found the fogger, do u still dip your clones in rooting gel before putting them in the xstream?

M

Sent from my Crappy iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2