Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mysteri0n's PC Grow Guide.

Thanks

Fair enough, I will do more research into it,
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    how long is a piece of string? on both accounts..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Quote Originally Posted by -Skunk View Post
    Might have a go at doing this for my first grow, I am getting a few lights for free off a friend so how much do you think everything else will cost alltogether?
    EDIT: How much OZ's would I be able to grow out of this

lol, no 'oz's', not even an 'oz', maybe 14 grams.

as anyone who has ever grown in a PC knows, it's not realistic to think you can grow enough smoke in a PC to keep you content without buying from outside sources. i'll tell you now, that won't happen. you'll need half a dozen pc's.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Valentina (18-04-18)

Thanks

Gonna give this a little go, anyone got any recomendations what seeds to buy?
    Thanks guys!

Thanks

great guide - thank you.

Can I ask your opinion on using LEDs in a case? I've just got hold of a server tower, which I've gutted, just need to start drilling/dremeling the bits out etc....steep learning curve for me as I've never grow anything before, but I was thinking perhaps a good set of LEDs might be a better option?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBlobby For This Useful Post:

McPuffin (16-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whattacrock View Post
    great guide - thank you.

Can I ask your opinion on using LEDs in a case? I've just got hold of a server tower, which I've gutted, just need to start drilling/dremeling the bits out etc....steep learning curve for me as I've never grow anything before, but I was thinking perhaps a good set of LEDs might be a better option?
    Look at building one to fit? Some Ali, LEDs, drivers your laughing .....

McPuff

Thanks

apart from I'm hopeless at DIY, more of a technical/logical computer person than a bodger upper And if I find out first what an Ali is lol....but yeah....keep googling away at LEDs vs CFLs, dozens of pages open to be read through....especially trying to find stuff more appropriate when in context with a PC type grow......only some posts from a few years back that seem to think that both pc grows and leds are hopeless in any combination lol.

Hard at moment, info overload trying to learn everything at once and forget the bit before I'll have to start a build/grow diary step by step as learning at same time Will get the pics taken before start dremelling etc

Thanks

looking good

Thanks

nice guide with pc
    thanks a lot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4