Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis cup 2013

Thanks

Default Cannabis cup 2013

Was wanting to book up for the cannabis cup in holland 2013. My friend told me you have to book a hotel in advance.
    So was wanting to if anyone can tell me the the dates for 2013 cheers guys and gals.

Talpa Guest

If it happens in Amsterdam next year!

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    If it happens in Amsterdam next year!
    I think you mean THIS year.

Talpa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I think you mean THIS year.
    I mean both so A holes to u Mr P.

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I mean both so A holes to u Mr P.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So does anyone know the dates for this year.
    Cheers

8. Default

Rockster goes to a lot of them i think, so it might be an idea to give him a pm...

Talpa Guest

November 24th - 28th 2013

HIGH TIMES 26TH ANNUAL CANNABIS CUP - AMSTERDAM, 11/24/13

Expo Doors Open Daily at 12pm, Concert Doors Open Daily at 9pm

Sunday-Thursday

Can I buy a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass at the event?

Yes, you may buy a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass at the door for 250 Euros. EUROS ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS PLEASE.

I bought a Cannabis Cup judge’s pass, when are you going to mail it to me?

Once your payment is processed YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR ORDER. IN YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PRINTABLE TICKET WITH A BAR CODE. PLEASE PRINT AND BRING THIS TICKET WITH YOU TO THE EVENT.

Are the Cannabis Cup judge’s passes refundable?

No, but they are transferable and may be re-sold to someone else if you are unable to attend.

Do I get free samples with my judges pass?

No. You must purchase samples at the coffeeshops, although some shops have booths at the expo, and some of these booths give free samples, usually in vapor bags.

What does the judges' pass entitle me to?

The judges pass includes admission to all ceremonies, concerts, seminars and the expo for four days, an event t-shirt and program guide, free bus tours to and from the expo, and the right to vote.

Is the Cup wheelchair friendly?

Many shops are wheelchair friendly and the main floor of the expo is accessible by wheelchair. We have many wheelchair participants every year and welcome your participation.

I can't afford the pass. Can I still attend the event?

Yes. You can buy single ticket admission to the expo only for 50 euro - these day passes are not available in advance.

What hotels are close to the event?

We recommend staying near Central Station if you plan to spend most of your time at the Expo. The nearest hotels to the Melkweg are the American (five stars) and the Quentin (three stars). This area of town is known as the Leidseplein and is a good choice for anyone who wants to attend all the concerts as their main priority.

I'm planning a vacation to Amsterdam next year. I would like to acquire a book and/or information on the city. Do you have anything like that?

You can get a lot of free info. online by searching "Amsterdam Hotels"; "Amsterdam Travel Guide"; and "Amsterdam Coffeeshops". If you want to relive the Cannabis Cup experience, just bring a copy of the October 2010 issue of HIGH TIMES and stay at either the American or Quentin; or better yet, plan your vacation during the Cup.

COPIED AND PASTED!! AND FOUND ON GOOGLE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Alfred (20-09-13), Magoo88 (20-10-13), Skeg (22-01-13), ukpercy outside in (20-09-13)

Thanks

Yes. You can buy single ticket admission to the expo only for 50 euro - these day passes are not available in advance.
    ====================
    Could anyone explain me, what includes this ticket price -50 euro (what kind of additional benifits may I get or is it only entry/admission fee ?)

Thanks

+ additional questions : How can I get the entry free entrance ? May be any opportunity are available ? I didn't understand , where the CANNABIS CUP 2013 in Amsterdam will take place ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast