Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: venting outtake air

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Why not just vent it outside? I grow in my garage and I pull in from in from one half of the garage and I just vent the warm air straight outside
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

Thanks

If I was going to vent outside it would be through the chimney stack or soil stack! As I live in the UK, like many others our properties are close to the niebourghs. So rather blowing it into their kitchen window it goes up above roof height.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmy2shoes For This Useful Post:

Danno (23-03-16)

Thanks

I have air cooled hoods so the heat is pumped under the floorboards and a separate fan sends the stale air directly outside.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    I have mine venting in to another room. Helps keep the house warm.
    im going to get on this soon to save some money this autumn/winter.. ill have to check the damp with my hygrometer.

Thanks

In to the chimney brest

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SWSERGIO1 View Post
    Have mine venting in out the same room, its shit at the mo,
    Old set up I vented in from the room the tent in with a wimdow open all time then the same as you- out to the loft,

Going attick next was thinking venting out down to the house (bedroom)
    And in from top of loft :thumbup:
    Hoping it works, wanted to knock a brick out the chimley breast in the attick to vent out like some on here,

But not the first clue how to knock a brick out? thinking just hit with a hammer......sledge hammer.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ium-1xCritical
    Get a balsa chisel from wilkos, bnq any hardware store even boys n a hammer, smack the cement around brick u want out n when it cracks simply remove brick an throw ducting into gap, job done take 10mins Max. It's how I done mine pal draw in from open window exhaust through chimney

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,243 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Get a balsa chisel from wilkos, bnq any hardware store even boys n a hammer, smack the cement around brick u want out n when it cracks simply remove brick an throw ducting into gap, job done take 10mins Max. It's how I done mine pal draw in from open window exhaust through chimney
    Lump hammer and big bolster mate take out centre bricks
    AM BACK BOYS WONT BE GROWING TILL SUMMER BUT WATCH THIS SPACE

Thanks

Drill a series of holes to make perferations around the area you want to knock out.
    Then knock out the parts of mortar left behind. Like popping out an old tax disc from the serrated surround.

That's what I had to do with my wall which is virtually block and concrete roughly 8 inch thick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2