Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WPOTM Competition - Jan/Feb '13.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Default WPOTM Competition - Jan/Feb '13.

'Worst Plant Of The Month' competition.

Ok guys, here we go again...

The competition is just the same as the POTM competition, but also the complete opposite. - Forget about huge, lush looking plants with monster buds... In this competition I am looking for the most battered, ill-treated, burnt, sad looking plant that you have had the misfortune to grow since the last WPOTM competition in September.

To be in with a chance of winning you will need to enter ONE photo of your worst plant that you have grown since the last competition. You have until the 15th February 2013 to enter a photograph, whereupon a week of voting will commence to see who's plant really is the worst!

Competition Rules!

1, Only ONE picture of a plant is allowed to be entered per member.

2, All plants entered in this comp must be alive when the photo was taken... no dead twigs or harvested plants.

3, Please keep all pictures to 600 x 450 pixels max and no thumbnails please. - I won't be resizing any, so make sure you do it yourself else your entry will be removed. (There's a 'sticky' thread >> HERE with links to programs that will allow you to resize photos, so there's no excuse!)

4, All members must have a minimum of 100 forum posts before they can enter.

5, Most important rule.... All pictures entered must have a sign of some sort with THCtalk.com wrote on it in the picture (not photoshopped) or your entry will be removed from the comp.

6, No messing about with pictures... if they have been messed with in any way using any paint programs or similar they're gone.

7, Last but not least, things like masking tape wrapped around a stem must be removed for the photos so that we can see the plant in it's full glory.

The winner will receive a pack of 10 Black Rose x Lemon Stinky seeds, and a few mystery beans too.

And of course the prize that means the most... The exclusive wooden spoon trophy!!!

So that's it guys, a nice simple competition. Don't be shy or ashamed, we want to see the worst plant you've grown!

Good luck to all who enter.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

BabyBud (09-02-13), Crazy jai (26-01-13), Goodbuddy (24-01-13), Hattori (23-01-13), Jonnygrow (15-02-13), lil rasta (25-01-13), MagicalBotanicals (03-02-13), Mr Pothead (23-01-13), Mucky Pup (23-01-13), Petal (24-01-13), RastaMouse22 (30-01-13), Winstun (30-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Woohoo
    Bad luck all

Peace

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13), Hattori (23-01-13), Petal (24-01-13)

Sheila Guest

If my Noodle Pot twig keeps going down hill I think I may be able to finally enter your comp Grub!!! Woo Hoo

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13), Kane THC (23-01-13)

Thanks

thx grub for pickin up on my reminder

got few candidates and lately not confortable with their presence,, time to pick one for the photo,, and never look back

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hattori For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13)

Thanks

Sheila Are You Having Problems Aswell ? Mine Has Been Fine All The Way Up Until About 2days Ago Now All The Leaves Are Yellowing , I Was Thinking About Entering Mine Too

Mo Lodders Funny Guy

Hope this helped a bit....sometimes less is more.....after all you wouldnt try and feed your 3 month old child a full Sunday roast dinner would you?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kane THC For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Default WPOTM Competition - Jan/Feb '13.

Come oooooon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13)

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kane THC View Post
    Sheila Are You Having Problems Aswell ? Mine Has Been Fine All The Way Up Until About 2days Ago Now All The Leaves Are Yellowing , I Was Thinking About Entering Mine Too
    A little of the normal yellowing I would expect...Oh no I got black spots on the leaves and yellowing. The leaves are looking poor. The fan leaves will not make it until the end. My plant was doing really good I think until about a week ago.

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    A little of the normal yellowing I would expect...Oh no I got black spots on the leaves and yellowing. The leaves are looking poor. The fan leaves will not make it until the end. My plant was doing really good I think until about a week ago.
    You're not alone Sheila... I think most of us are struggling to keep them looking anything but frazzled.

Who's bloody idea was it again to have a Pot Noodle comp??

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    You're not alone Sheila... I think most of us are struggling to keep them looking anything but frazzled.

Who's bloody idea was it again to have a Pot Noodle comp??

Oh we cannot blame the person who thought this bat shit crazy idea up...there are TOO MANY of us who validated it by growing in a noodle pot...... This really makes me appreciate my 5 gallon hempy v/s this pathetic 100g noodle cup.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Grub (23-01-13)

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kane THC View Post
    Went and took some pictures so you could see:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0407 (600x448).jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	167906 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0408 (448x600).jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	167907

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

BabyBud (09-02-13), FoxyLady (23-01-13), Goodbuddy (24-01-13), Winstun (30-01-13)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast