Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Severe night sweats

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Stomach issues/hot flushes/night sweats/nightmares

Mate not being funny but are you a middle aged woman by any chance, it sounds like yer describing the menopause

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (22-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), Herbitual (02-06-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), M_C (02-06-19), Tavish (02-06-19), Valentina (21-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post

Mate not being funny but are you a middle aged woman by any chance, it sounds like yer describing the menopause

I wish you'd quoted them. Feck me, man...he doesn't mean me! I came through the menopause years ago.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (22-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), scoobywho (02-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,162 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post

Hahahahahaha!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tavish For This Useful Post:

G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), scoobywho (02-06-19)

Thanks

Dont Know how old use are but could it be hormones?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to molojo For This Useful Post:

G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (21-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Fuck man I get night sweats so bad I'm soaked thru ive even thought I'd been pissing the bed...our duvets all end up fucked I have to sleep with a sheet.. I'd say 3 maybe 4 times a week I get these night sweats it's horrid.. no nightmares triggering them either I don't dream lol...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (22-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kencancook View Post
    Fuck man I get night sweats so bad I'm soaked thru ive even thought I'd been pissing the bed...our duvets all end up fucked I have to sleep with a sheet.. I'd say 3 maybe 4 times a week I get these night sweats it's horrid.. no nightmares triggering them either I don't dream lol...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    I only ever get night sweets when I’ve stopped smoking for a bit... and then I start to get my dreams back lol
    When I’m on the old Smokey..well theres nothing but a green dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (22-10-19)

Thanks

Default Yes. And i can explain this!!!

Ok so I have been smoking like most on this forum for almost my whole life since i was like 18. I am 37 now and have been experiencing these night sweat for the past year or so. I asked my doctor about it, who knows that i am usually smoking all day long while at work. I have worked remotely doing B2B sales for a long time so I don't have to worry about being in an office or anything even before covid hit. Si it's always party time here, lol.

Ok so, here ios the deal. When ur body knows it's going to be smoking everyday and you reach a certain age and perpetual nature of being a stoner- your body knows, and it learns...lol. So we all know that THC has a saturation level in your system whereby if you are smoking all day you can't really REALLY get high anymore. at that point you are just smoking to level out. Now, what happens is the ONLY time you aren't smoking is when you are sleeping. So ur body takes advantage of this time. sleep is when you heal. so, your body is in a sense healing itself from all the thc saturated in your system, because your brain is telling it to. so that it will be able to need/want more when you wake up again. It's actually good for your body. But bad for your SHEETS!!!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Green Piece For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-21), Jingo (01-04-21), Petal (01-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,577 Times

Or you simply are on your way to cancer, I had night sweats for a few years before I finally got my cancer diagnosis. Night sweats are very common with cancer. Thankfully, I smoke everyday to that saturation level you're talking about and I don't get the night sweats anymore.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-04-21), Petal (01-04-21)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sekular View Post
    night sweats is one of those things though that if you put it in to google you get a list as long as your arm about all these possible problems. lol scary shit. I have no doubt my night sweats are directly related to not having cannabis.

But can anyone answer me, does anyone not drink alcohol, beers, larger and still get the night sweats? I dont' remember getting them when i didn't drink so much, these days i drink far too much and i think its the combination of drinking too much and runnign out of a bud that causes it. The other theory i have is that its the vivid dreams that are causing the sweats, because they always seem to be direclty linked, ie ill wake up in the middle of the night, going wow that was scrazy as shit or wow that was so awesome and my bed is has a wet mark the shape of my body, like those murder scenes. Ive had to replace pillows far too quick due to it so is realy something that annoys me a bit, i think best solution is to not run out of bud

I have been using RSO oils for over 4 years every day. I just recently started having really bad nights where I wake up soaked. Yes detox from anything can cause night sweats. I believe the original question was if Marijuanana can cause night sweats. I personally would like to know why some nights I wake up completely soaked in sweat. Other nights I sleep better with no sweating. I say better because I have sleeping problems due to a medical condition that causes me pain and frequent urination. Weed has been the only thing that has helped my condition with limited side effects and not undergoing procedures and surgery. So I use all day everyday and I take RSO oil about 1 to 1 ratio every night before bed. My first thought I was it is weed related so I ended up on this thread. Now I read something about sugar. I had more sugar than usual during the day and had very bad night sweats. Sugar was the thing that made the most sense to me. I wonder if the sweating has something to do with another condition. I have been an avid pot user for 18 years and I remember having night sweats when I was younger also. Now if it was from pot and I'm high all the time than how come I dont have night sweats every night. Last night I was cold but still layed under 1 sheet. I woke up at 1AM wet and still felt cold. I've tried sleeping with more blankets and I wake up more soaked. Neurological problems with my brain may have something to do with it. Seeing that my condition is a problem, in my unexpet opinion, is neurological where my brain dont communicate with the rest of my body. I was diagnosed with IC(interstitial cystitis) and PFD(pelvic floor dysfunction) over 4 years ago. Marijuana has been my saving Grace. I have had night sweats on and off for the past 3 years. Maybe it is stress related.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Canabisman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,938 Times

I usually just wake up covered in sticky white love piss

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrC For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-21), Wags (06-04-21)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast