Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Severe night sweats

Ms Pacman Champion!
    Thanks

The night sweats have stopped, I never knew why. I do think something maybe wrong as my body often feels like its trying to detox something out.

Off to see a nerologist on an unrelated matter, maybe im jus fucked in the head.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hungry For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (29-04-13), G' (27-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19)

Boxteroid Champion! Crazy Cars Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,305 Times

I'm glad you started this thread, I thought it was menopause.
    The cream rises to the top, regardless of the cow it came from.
    My grows are done in a Stealth Cab 250w CFL

PC Fan to Mains for Dummies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to needsmust For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks

So here's my story lol. I have extreme apnea with a full face mask at 17.3 cm (real high). I had this for 15 years before being diagnosed and if not I would have put a bullet in my head in another 6 months due to what it was doing to me mentally. I was waking up all over the house, sleep walking. I fell off my balcony (12 feet), would find myself in the strangest places and not know how I got there. It almost destroyed my life and did destroy my marriage and my relationship with my kids which I have now rebuilt with both, but it was not what caused my night sweats lol. I still had them after the C-PAP machine. What finally stopped them was cutting out all sugar from my diet. After I stopped eating sugar and anything that contained sugar my sweats stopped and my aches and pains got much better. Yes I am falling apart like a k-mart shirt lol. But sugar and having a high sugar level (above 7) was the cause of my sweating at night. I feel much better and wake up dry . I do smoke a lot of pot and have not ran out for even a day but did quit once a time ago and suffered no ill effects other than getting totally wasted the first joint after a few weeks of not smoking. Good luck with the night sweats! I know how awful they can be.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waterdawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), Mindless (30-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

Yeah I get this too when I lay off the weed also the vivid dreams, no doubt in my mind its weed related.

I'm sure I saw something about cannabis affecting temperature regulation or tolerance and wondered if its just a case of feeling the prolonged warmth more than usual.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), Mindless (30-04-13)

Thanks

night sweats is one of those things though that if you put it in to google you get a list as long as your arm about all these possible problems. lol scary shit. I have no doubt my night sweats are directly related to not having cannabis.

But can anyone answer me, does anyone not drink alcohol, beers, larger and still get the night sweats? I dont' remember getting them when i didn't drink so much, these days i drink far too much and i think its the combination of drinking too much and runnign out of a bud that causes it. The other theory i have is that its the vivid dreams that are causing the sweats, because they always seem to be direclty linked, ie ill wake up in the middle of the night, going wow that was scrazy as shit or wow that was so awesome and my bed is has a wet mark the shape of my body, like those murder scenes. Ive had to replace pillows far too quick due to it so is realy something that annoys me a bit, i think best solution is to not run out of bud

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sekular For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

I don't drink a lot and I had them bad, funny thing is I only get them when not had weed but not everytime. Never noticed any pattern with dreams though.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), sekular (03-05-13)

Thanks

I Dont drink at all and still got them. I ate a cookie the other night before bed and woke up in a wet puddle. I know for me atleast it was my sugar level being a bit high that caused them. I monitor my blood sugar now and try to not get it above 7 but its hard as hell right now, my present smoke gives extreme munchies lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default Yes you can absolutely have night and day sweats from smoking or eating marijuana

[QUOTE=hungry;1069425414]Okay whether or not this is related to weed I'm not sure, but I've ruled out medications and anything obvious.

Does anybody get night sweats in relation to using weed?

YES YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY HAVE NIGHT AND DAY SWEATS FROM SMOKING OR EATING MARIJUANA. I am living proof and have tested the theory and I take no other medications or over the counter prescriptions. I have smoked and ingested marijuana

for the last 22 years. Within the last 6 years I have noticed I sweat way more than I use to. I will sweat 5-6 days out of the week and usually drench my cloths at night. In the day time my hands and arm pits will sweat for no reason at all. It has only gotten worse as time goes on. This is how I know it was marijuana

causing the sweats. 3 years ago I had to quit marijuana for 8 months (work related). Detoxing was not fun at all. Lasted about a 3 week. I felt a little sick to my stomach, continued with sweats and had many night mares for the first week. Last 2 weeks

the nightmares went away but still had stomach issues that eventually went away all together. All sweating stopped around day 12. I was kinda upset to find out it was marijuana causing this. So time went on and I was finally able to try it again thinking I

may have been wrong hahaha, (yeah right). About a week in the sweats were back in full. I thought maybe it was something to do with inhaling it rather than ingesting it so I decided to quit again and let the sweats go away. Once I was in the clear I

ingested the marijuana in a cookie that had marijuana in the butter. Same effect. Few days later I was sweating again. Just so you know I have smoked many different strains of indica and sativa. I think I need to figure out what exactly in the marijuana is

causing this. What needs to be extracted so I can finally stop this sweating. Now if it is actually the THC or CBN causing this than I will have to quit all together. I see a lot of people commenting on this subject on this thread and trying to convince others

that its not marijuana causing our night sweats. Take some blankets off or lower the heat hahaha. They think because it doesn't happen to them that it doesn't happen to others. You have to think of it like an allergic reaction. Or like an allergy. We all have

different allergies to different things. Yes marijuana can absolutely be an allergy to many and many on here have this issue. I still stand by marijuana and the great things it has done for me and so many others. I'm basically looking for a way to use it

without having sweats. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have insomnia and marijuana is a life saver.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boomerngsbyvic For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (24-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), scoobywho (02-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Most of us take a break if we go on a foreign holiday... with zero issues!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), scoobywho (02-06-19), Tavish (02-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

I get the night sweats.

I had a terrible time in Vietnam and often get horrendous flashbacks.

My advice is to always check Trip Advisor as that hotel was NEVER 5 stars.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

barney_b (01-04-21), Dr Green (24-10-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), HighTokeinYoda (08-11-19), IceCalibur (02-06-19), M_C (02-06-19), scoobywho (02-06-19), Valentina (02-06-19), WhIpLaSh (02-06-19)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast