Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Severe night sweats

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

by any chance did ya heating get turned off?
    me n my partner are fine, if the gas runs out we get wet sweattng in bed laying in a pool, uughh

cold sweats, i feel fine but ya body tryed to warm up by shaking in ya sleep so cause your warm ya sweat confused cencory system i believe

id laugh if weed related, no way can it be afterall no known chemical in weed has been found with an allergy yet and its the least toxic thing ya can get.

nerves? have ya cheated on ya partner or sumin coming up? test new animal/baby? any change in ya life that can make ya nervous?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i to have night sweats,not every night but sometimes i think its related to pot,or lack of?i dont remember dreaming when stoned but logically must be as you cant survive long without rem sleep it part of what we are.without pot i have vivid and some times scary,weird and disjointed dreams. cant distinguish what causes mine for sure but would love to work it out!.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks

Default Severe night sweats

Quote Originally Posted by hungry View Post
    Okay whether or not this is related to weed I'm not sure, but I've ruled out medications and anything obvious.

Does anybody get night sweats in relation to using weed?

It has been so bad lately I'm up the night having a shower and washing sheets all the time.

On a side note when I am asleep it's much better quality.

I now have to drink water constantly or end up badly dehydrated.

No other side effects to go with so I'm baffled.
    Do you work out (gym) ,do yo eat before bed if so what ? This is a strange one what does it smell like ?
    You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jumangi For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks

i have a fan blowing on me while i sleep i dont get sweats either from smoking

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kayden313 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

williedixon Guest

Not since i give up smoking hash and and weed........now im just plain angry which is fine by me........good luck bro !!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to williedixon For This Useful Post:

Boatiy (29-04-13)

Thanks

I get night sweats when i don't have bud. As i smoke every day, when i run dry. I can struggle to sleep and when i do sleep i always have night sweats and very vivid dreams. I do drink a lot as well so don't think that helps. I never used to get it this bad when i didn't drink a lot. I am yet to find a solution to it, in winter it sucks because the sheets are completely wet when i wake up in the night and i have to go get a towel dry myself down and sleep on a towel, the whole process sucks! It is the only negative i have from bud.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sekular For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks now and my sweating has been seriously reduced.
    I picked up one of those aluminum chloride deodorants and don't get a single drop of sweat from my armpits anymore, my feet sweat a lot more though but I'd rather have it there then in my pits.
    Buttsweat is the worst though, no way to get rid of it and my doc is clueless, I'm going to start working out a lil to see if that works, I'm in terrible shape lol.

Tapatalked

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

This will happen naturally to some people during a few warm days in the spring. Your body can sense the warmer temps even if it's the same temp inside. It's also argued plants are the same.

That said, I wouldn't ask THC talk for advise, go see a doctor and you don't have to mention weed. I highly doubt it has anything to do with it unless there are chemicals or something else in it. Cannabis is full of medicinal things like terpenes, it's highly unlikely that this medicine is the true cause. It could be all in your head.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,405 Times

Could be the body detoxing the thc, i get sweats like that when im sick as in flu etc.....

HERB IS A PLANT!

Heres my grow diary:
    RDWC - 6 PLANT - RQS CRITICAL BY FSM

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...t-acclaim-rdwc

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FunkySkunkyMonkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks

I respectfully disagree with everyone in this thread.

Your problem is most likely not mental in origin.

You need to get a sleep study done and have your night sleep oxygen levels checked.

Sleep apnea can happen to anybody for any reason regardless of how much they snore or how healthy they are. There is no way to "just tell."

You will have a little gizmo hooked up to your index finger that measures your oxygen levels while you sleep.

If your oxygen levels drop below about 90% you will have a strong involuntary physiological stress response in order to shock yourself into breathing again.

Interestingly enough if you have below 98% oxygenation while conscious right now you would immediately pass out head first. But during sleep this is a different story.

Normal humans stop breathing several times an hour. Evolutionarily you are designed to actually forget these episodes, which typically last under 11 seconds at a time. You may simply experience more such episodes than what is considered normal for humans, warranting a possible diagnosis of sleep apnea.

There are 2 treatments for sleep apnea. There is a night time retainer thing that pushes your jaw forward so your tongue does not clash with your soft palate. The other, more extreme option is getting a CPAP machine to sleep.

The third option is to just deal with it. Which is most likely what most people suffering with sleep apnea already do.
    Last edited by Amas; 26-04-13 at 03:21 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amas For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), mc6pack (29-04-13)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast