Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Severe night sweats

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
    I'll take a seat in your boat then gents, sweating my ass off atm for no apparent reason...
    I only wake up drenched in sweat if I haven't smoked before hitting the bed (or earlier during the night).
    But first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is start sweating and sometimes it just wont fucking stop, I've had to work in semi-soaked clothes during summers because it's fucking me over and I have no idea what it is...
    Normally I wouldn't be too bothered by it but if anyone here's ever suffered from a bad case of ass sweat then you know what I'm talking about.
    Now imagine going through it EVERY day, while being stuck at work having to be nice to people.
    I'm bloody mad aswell now, gonna go punch something and calm down...
    /rant over
    Chronic daytime sweating is different from sweating only at night. You will need a whole team of doctors to figure out what's going on here. Unfortunately, there are no easy solutions.

You could try extreme exercise though. Sometimes shocking the body works wonders in getting things back to normal. But your best would be an appointment at the dermatologist.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amas For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (29-04-13), GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks

Probably withdraws, as much as i don't want to say that it must b. 2 of my friends that were heavy smokers just quit n went cold turkey, both said they had bad cold sweats when trying to sleep.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boatiy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Amas View Post
    Chronic daytime sweating is different from sweating only at night. You will need a whole team of doctors to figure out what's going on here. Unfortunately, there are no easy solutions.

You could try extreme exercise though. Sometimes shocking the body works wonders in getting things back to normal. But your best would be an appointment at the dermatologist.
    Hate the docs so I'm gonna stick with cannabis since it helps with all my issues, and being stoned is bloody great aswell so it's a win win!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

Aye same here if i run out of bud, sweat like fuck and wake soaked and the covers, dreams become scary as hell, i figured it was cold turkey also, only downside to loving weed? Catch22 for me as i need weed to sleep due to suffering chronic tinnitus, so i'll put up with it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

i tell you what i am sort of glad to hear its not just me!i try hard not to run out for this very reason,its strange how a drug that is not physically adictive can have such effects,i find that when im stoned i rarely remember dreams,but on the odd occasion i do there not nightmares,but fantasy style dreams sort of disjointed nonsense,but harmless nonsense if you get me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Aye same here if i run out of bud, sweat like fuck and wake soaked and the covers, dreams become scary as hell, i figured it was cold turkey also, only downside to loving weed? Catch22 for me as i need weed to sleep due to suffering chronic tinnitus, so i'll put up with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

11. Default

lol WTF, seems weed is being blamed for alot of minor ailments on here recently.... here's a little fact, THC is fat soluble and therefor does not get released in sweat, it would be pointless for your body to try and sweat it out, your body will know this believe it or not. It's ,most likely to be slow adjustment to the new seasonal temp due to the unusually long cold stretch.
    "People say 'well you can abuse marijuana' well shit you can abuse cheeseburgers too! You know? But we're not going around closing burger king, because you can abuse something. I can take a fuckin' fork and jam it into my eyeball, does that mean forks should be illegal? I can jump off a bridge should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world."-Joe Rogan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LMeKlk2HY

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mc6pack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

^^ Nobody said that, what is common is that you dream madly and sweat like fuck when you have no smoke, that my friend is a cold turkey moment, not changing from summer to winter, i know what im talking about, and aint some new freshed faced toker lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

mellowed Guest

I leak like a sieve after about 2 days of no bud. Only when I'm asleep though. Doesn't effect me during the day.

The day I smoke again then I sleep great with no sweating. A few others I know have the same effects when they stop smoking.

I've been like this for years and now when I've run out I always leave a towel next to the bed for night time dry downs.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Mindless (29-04-13)

WanderinBloke Guest

Same as you guys ^. Horrendous night-sweats whenever I quit puffing. Thankfully, that's a rarity

Must admit though that I love my dreams when I quit. Super vivid, intense and often sexy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Mindless (29-04-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

im sorry but i think your wrong,there are to many people saying the same thing at different times in different places to blame it on the weather,that would be a good excuse if it were true but in my case atleast this has been a recuring thing on and of for years here and on other forums i have seen these exact symptoms of night sweats and crazy scary dreams refered to as cold turkey type thing,i didnt believe it,till i experienced it firsdt hand.it is undoudtedly withdrawal symptoms, i am a pot head and i understand that,i except and embrace it,but even the blessed herb is a drug and will have physical symptoms if withdrawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by mc6pack View Post
    lol WTF, seems weed is being blamed for alot of minor ailments on here recently.... here's a little fact, THC is fat soluble and therefor does not get released in sweat, it would be pointless for your body to try and sweat it out, your body will know this believe it or not. It's ,most likely to be slow adjustment to the new seasonal temp due to the unusually long cold stretch.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast