Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: London 420 event

Thanks

Definitely will be there should be puffing on some nice green fingers crossed.
    Thanks for posting Poet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to foopa For This Useful Post:

Upton Guest

Poet I'm not on facewank so if theirs anything interesting on the link can you post it here please.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Upton For This Useful Post:

Famlay (16-02-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    I AM IN!!!!!!! told the wife this is my birthday treat as she couldnt afford amsterdam xD (my birthdays a month before btw so dont wish me lol )

420 i think if i remeber correctly was a term used by smokers at school saying ''ill meet you at the flag post at 4.20 for a smoke, '' so they soon started saying is it 4.20?
    and that became the known slang of the day for go for a smoke, like we say lets go for a joint lol
    That and a few more stories, but yes.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    I AM IN!!!!!!! told the wife this is my birthday treat as she couldnt afford amsterdam xD (my birthdays a month before btw so dont wish me lol )

420 i think if i remeber correctly was a term used by smokers at school saying ''ill meet you at the flag post at 4.20 for a smoke, '' so they soon started saying is it 4.20?
    and that became the known slang of the day for go for a smoke, like we say lets go for a joint lol
    yeah hear that one alot, no offence intended but i dont buy it (through pure british arrogance)

however april 20th is hitlers birthday...
    Last edited by psychocannanaut; 26-01-13 at 03:10 PM.
    “The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum.” Noam Chomsky

Stay Close to the soil, its good for the soul.

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by psychocannanaut View Post

however april 20th is hitlers birthday...
    And what cunt he turned out to be.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (31-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,322 Times

cunt seems abit of an understatement lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychocannanaut For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (31-01-13)

Thanks

I'll be up for this.
    Is there a certain place people are planning on grouping beforehand? I know it's in the speakers corner but I have no idea who I'm looking out for
    Last edited by NexSacramentum; 31-01-13 at 05:36 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NexSacramentum For This Useful Post:

Petal (26-02-13)

Master Poet Guest

OK People.

If you get to speakers corner and walk into the park you will see a cafe area with seating outside, people tend to gather round this area and the grass to the right of the cafe. I will be there form about 11am waiting for you fugly lot to arrive, I will be the official THCTALK meeter and greeter. I will be wearing either my cannabis hoody or my LEAP UK T-shirt or both. If you cant see anyone just follow your nose.

I would also suggest bringing some food, drink and any other supplies that you deem necessary. Although there are food shops about they can be on the expensive side, or there is a Maccy D's close by (rather you than me).

So come along and have a nice chilled time and a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Master Poet; 31-01-13 at 06:09 PM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

FoxyLady (31-01-13), Mr Pothead (01-03-13), needsmust (01-03-13), Petal (16-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,639 Times

Times like this I wish I was I could join you all! Hope you all have a wonderful get together and I'll be thinking of you all my side of the pond! Happy daze folks! xo

Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Famlay For This Useful Post:

Petal (26-02-13)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast