Thread: Alaskian Ice

Thanks

Default Alaskian Ice

Yo,

Back in the day my old punk mate grew some alaskian ice when it first came out and was a very unstable strain, out of 20 fem seeds he found a very nice phenotype but lost it, i think to spider mite.

It was soooo nice, years ago.

Just been looking about and can't find any seeds anywhere? Whats going on and do any of you lot know what its like these days?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,856 Times

Thanks

Default unstable strain

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbatek View Post
    Yo,

Back in the day my old punk mate grew some alaskian ice when it first came out and was a very unstable strain, out of 20 fem seeds he found a very nice phenotype but lost it, i think to spider mite.

It was soooo nice, years ago.

Just been looking about and can't find any seeds anywhere? Whats going on and do any of you lot know what its like these days?
    Don't waste your time green house sell them had 10 8 of them came to nothing and the 2 were not worth the wait , nothing like the old strain