Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spannabis 2013 15th, 16th & 17th February Barcelona Spain

Talpa Guest

Default Spannabis 2013 15th, 16th & 17th February Barcelona Spain

Well This Is How It All Starts

The plane has been booked and the tickets have been collected this morning.

It was meant to be the Mrs and I but due to ill health my Mrs will be returning to the UK on Monday. So it's just VMax and I going instead. A lads long weekend one might say.

A ticket each for every day. I can't wait. I never really got to sample any of the weed last time due to driving home the same day, but I intend to change that this time. Its the 10th Anniversary it would be rude not to.

So a few other people mentioned that they would be attending the show this year from the UK. So who's coming guys?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (27-01-13), spoonofinsanity (26-01-13), VMAX (26-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,670 Times

Nice one talpa still trying to persuade the misses she wants to go to spain for the weekend so i can try and get a day ticket at least -she wants to go to norway instead though
    Bet you an Vmax have a wonderful time
    If i don't get to go could you quiz the advanced nutrients stand on whether they are are bringin out a hammerhead that doesn't cristalise?
    Cheers fella
    Ps gets some pics aswell if you can

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spoonofinsanity For This Useful Post:

VMAX (26-01-13)

Talpa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spoonofinsanity View Post
    Nice one talpa still trying to persuade the misses she wants to go to spain for the weekend so i can try and get a day ticket at least -she wants to go to norway instead though
    Bet you an Vmax have a wonderful time
    If i don't get to go could you quiz the advanced nutrients stand on whether they are are bringin out a hammerhead that doesn't cristalise?
    Cheers fella
    Ps gets some pics aswell if you can
    No problem dude. In what way is it crystalising. Give me a bit more info otherwise I'll look a cock when he ask's me to expand my question. But glad to ask if you give me details. Send it in a PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

spoonofinsanity (26-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

nice one Talpa, thanks for doing that man.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Talpa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    nice one Talpa, thanks for doing that man.
    Not a problem at all. It's going to be a right crack.

Just gotta see how many of these other folks are gonna come hook up for a smoke.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

spoonofinsanity (26-01-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,670 Times

Hey talps its a common problem grandad has had it and a fair few others i think advanced have removed it from their product range i really want to know if they are gonna re release with a stable variety?
    basically its turns crunchy is the best description if you shake up the bottle it feels like something on verge of freezing with hardish slush flowing about in their and it comes out with chunks of cristalised nutrient when poured.

Will send a pm aswell see if can get a photo of the slush etc will have to be tomorrow for that though
    cheers talps enjoi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to spoonofinsanity For This Useful Post:

Talpa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by spoonofinsanity View Post
    Hey talps its a common problem grandad has had it and a fair few others i think advanced have removed it from their product range i really want to know if they are gonna re release with a stable variety?
    basically its turns crunchy is the best description if you shake up the bottle it feels like something on verge of freezing with hardish slush flowing about in their and it comes out with chunks of cristalised nutrient when poured.

Will send a pm aswell see if can get a photo of the slush etc will have to be tomorrow for that though
    cheers talps enjoi
    No problem dude.

Notorious WD Guest

My mates looking like he's going to bail, for good reason as he owes hmrc!

Anyway, literally spoke to the missus just now and I'm down. How much are tickets? I'm gonna do a day there I think, most likely Sunday. Fly Saturday and home Monday.

I'd been putting this off and playing by ear due to a few things but I really wanna go. How's it going for weed hook ups out there. Don't fancy bush weed or lucky man special. Hopefully some decent stuff?

Cheers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Talpa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky WD View Post
    My mates looking like he's going to bail, for good reason as he owes hmrc!

Anyway, literally spoke to the missus just now and I'm down. How much are tickets? I'm gonna do a day there I think, most likely Sunday. Fly Saturday and home Monday.

I'd been putting this off and playing by ear due to a few things but I really wanna go. How's it going for weed hook ups out there. Don't fancy bush weed or lucky man special. Hopefully some decent stuff?

Cheers.
    Tickets are €15 better to get them on the door. Saturday is the best day. Sunday will be quieter.

It will be available at the show free of charge from stands, to try on site obviously. La Rambla is easy enough to get weed down there apparently.

Hoping to get hooked up in some way while im there lol. If not I'm gonna be shit faced when I leave the show!
    Last edited by Talpa; 26-01-13 at 08:34 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Talpa For This Useful Post:

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Tickets are €15 better to get them on the door. Saturday is the best day. Sunday will be quieter.

It will be available at the show free of charge from stands, to try on site obviously. La Rambla is easy enough to get weed down there apparently.

Hoping to get hooked up in some way while im there lol. If not I'm gonna be shit faced when I leave the show!
    Being as I arrive on Saturday and days split. Otherwise I could get there like 1pm onwards. Hence why I said Sunday.

I'm down anyway, put me on list.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

VMAX (27-01-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast