Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: How to make a 20L oxy-pot for 18 pound

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Mine doesnt know i touch it, because ive got mental health issues (which i had before i touched weed) if i go through a rough patch and go back to doctors theyl jus say its your own fault you smoke weed, i wont give them the ammo cause i know im a better person when i do smoke it. Dabbling in some CBD Crews strains next, 1:1 ratio of cbd/thc ( 5% of each ) supposed to be great for relaxation, pain relief, gettin rid of anxiety, helping with sleep, without the muggy heavy headed feeling, going to make vape juice so be ideal for daytime puffing, and can switch to something stronger at night if im struggling to sleep. I have a few projects in line for new year, medical stuff, vape juice making etc
    I too have mental issues - depression, anxiety - which like you, I had way before smoking weed and hashish. The doctor's son smokes it, so he can't say too much to me about it. I find it keeps me out of the darker side of depression. It doesn't cure, but it sure damn helps me get through life.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Not good matey. With coco you water everyday once theyre well established and you go through a lot of water, so with the 100 litre waterbutt you can buy for like £15 from a garden centre id just pump water into that from the bathroom and then add feed/ph down to it, basically a readymixed batch of feed i can just pour into the plants with a pyrex jug when needed

You could do the same, you can get a pump for pretty much nothing off ebay, some garden hose and one of them butts and use it as plain water storage in your grow room save you lugging water bottles up and down stairs, feel for you mate, im on ground floor apartment, i can barely step down a kerb, i can go up stairs, if theres a hand rail, but i go down them like a newborn giraffe 2 fucked knees, one fucked hip, one leg longer than the other lol
    This would be ideal, but they seem to be available in the USA only. Yes, they can be imported (if you can find a seller willing to) but there's always the plug problem, and possibly voltage issues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68QStdbJc8
    If I could get one as quiet at that, I'd certainly give it a go.

Thanks

Love it.
    Thanks for the education.

Thanks
    Thanked 5 Times

Great work, thanks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9