Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rouge's Absolute NYCD Shatter Hash Guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silentj View Post
    just to be clear how do we realy know all the butane and iso is really gone in the final product?
    If you wanted it 100% gone you'd have to vac purge it under lab conditions, unfortunately that aint an option for most. I find as long as you keep the oil on the heat until it becomes very sticky and hard to work that this is the point that pretty much all the gas/alchohol is gone. The fact that it forms a solid glass like state shows it is purged as it would not remain solid if it still contained gas or ISO. If you light bongs/spliffs/ciggies with a gas lighter then you are inhaling a lot more butane from that, much more than this would contain. Seriously try it, it's the cleanest tasting thing you'll ever smoke if done right.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

87F150 (25-11-15), TheDuder (02-09-15)

Thanks

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

87F150 (25-11-15), Dal (13-06-14), DaveyJones (25-02-13), mandarina (05-10-14), RastaMouse22 (02-12-13), TheDuder (02-09-15)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130224_230211_841.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	176350 I can't get enough of the stuff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

Dal (13-06-14), DaveyJones (25-02-13), RastaMouse22 (02-12-13), TheDuder (02-09-15)

Thanks

Default Rouge's Absolute NYCD Shatter

Looks good bud

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Axx For This Useful Post:

platinum_rouge (25-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Default Sv: Rouge's Absolute NYCD Shatter

That looks AMAZING, job well done lad

Tapatalked

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Axx View Post
    Looks good bud
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
    That looks AMAZING, job well done lad

Tapatalked
    It certainly does the trick, I can still feel it from last night!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

thanks very much for the great info,i really want to get going with making some,now have missus and her brother in law to treat,missus says thanks to,not many people answered my post re this oil from leaves,so i think if any mods reading this worthy of sticky????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    thanks very much for the great info,i really want to get going with making some,now have missus and her brother in law to treat,missus says thanks to,not many people answered my post re this oil from leaves,so i think if any mods reading this worthy of sticky????
    Cheers mate really hope it helps any problems or questions don't hesitate to PM me. It's wrong people are denied this very useful medicine!

Thanks

to you sir for this guide, i had a go at the butane the other day and ended up with a sticky butane smelling mess ! only went that way because its a pain in the arse to get iso, but after seeing this i'm defo giving it a try m8,and i'll second that, a "shatter sticky"
    Last edited by Royston Cropper; 25-02-13 at 06:27 PM. Reason: rather add to a post than post 2 on the bounce

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Royston Cropper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny cool View Post
    to you sir for this guide, i had a go at the butane the other day and ended up with a sticky butane smelling mess ! only went that way because its a pain in the arse to get iso, but after seeing this i'm defo giving it a try m8,and i'll second that, a "shatter sticky"
    Cheers for your kind words, I order my ISO online. If you still have the oil you can just add the ISO to it and follow the instructions from that point on. The key to good shatter is to filter it until you see no bits floating around. Also a good tip is to wet the coffee filters with ISO before using them (Dont do this if you are pouring butane through them) It will stop the filter stealing any oil. Not sure it's sticky worthy tho.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

Royston Cropper (28-02-13)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast