Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Rouge's Absolute NYCD Shatter Hash Guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirTiva View Post
    Wait so you vacuum purge and then run ISO? I'm not flaming here just trying to understand...
    No vaccume purging here mate, you could vac purgre after both steps if you wanted to but I find it unnecessary. If your end product turns to shatter then it's purged correctly. It simply stay as an oil if there are any traces of Butane or ISO left. Hope this helps, feel free to ask any more questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

TheDuder (02-09-15)

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by platinum_rouge View Post
    Cheers mate. Yes it is to get the shatter consistancy, it's so much easier to work with than oil. Adding the ISO and freezing the solution is called winterization, It removes all the plant fats and wax's the butane has picked up. I find it purges all the gas out also, The final product tastes like an angel just pissed in your mouth!
    Sounds good to me, im on it, next run.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

platinum_rouge (08-03-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Sounds good to me, im on it, next run.
    You won't be dissapointed jimmy, The shatter will taste just like a concentrated version of what you put in. I swear it cured my man flu yesterday. If your syuck on anything just ask. Do a search for absolute shatter on youtube, there are some good videos.

jimmi420 Guest

You won't be dissapointed jimmy, The shatter will taste just like a concentrated version of what you put in. I swear it cured my man flu yesterday. If your syuck on anything just ask. Do a search for absolute shatter on youtube, there are some good videos.
    I will and no dought ill be pm`ing you cus theirs always summink. cheers, it looks bang on for my vapes, i like the easy to work with bit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will and no dought ill be pm`ing you cus theirs always summink. cheers, it looks bang on for my vapes, i like the easy to work with bit.
    Yeah PM anytime dude, I use it mixed with a small amount of herb in my extreme q vape and it blows me away! Real soaring high! It tastes better when dabbed onto a titanium nail in the bong tho.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

Id use it in my E-ciggi conversion vape, then im mobile.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (08-03-13), platinum_rouge (08-03-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Great thread mate,stuff sounds amazing. I would be worried its too strong and give me paranoia bad,whats the high like? Seems like a good project for those who have a large amount of shake at the end of a grow.What would you say the least amount of trim you would use to make a useable amount of shatter? Thanks
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 420Boss View Post
    Great thread mate,stuff sounds amazing. I would be worried its too strong and give me paranoia bad,whats the high like? Seems like a good project for those who have a large amount of shake at the end of a grow.What would you say the least amount of trim you would use to make a useable amount of shatter? Thanks
    Thanks mate, It is extemely strong but I haven't experienced any paranoia with it. I've had none smoker friends have a try of it and they all had a euphoric experience. Start with very small amounts, like less than 0.01g and you should be ok. I'd also suggest getting a titanium nail and oil dome to smoke it in a bong. You would want atleast an oz of trim to make it worth while, but saying that even half a g is enough for 25 hits so you could run less. I get a 10-20% return on good sugar leaf and popcorn, it all depends on how strong the strain is tho. Well worth a try mate, sstick pics up if you do try it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to platinum_rouge For This Useful Post:

TheDuder (02-09-15)

Thanks

Id use it in my E-ciggi conversion vape, then im mobile.
    That will do the trick! I've been looking into them, they look effective for concentrates.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Default Sv: Rouge's Absolute NYCD Shatter

That will do the trick! I've been looking into them, they look effective for concentrates.
    I got a few and they're wicked, can't get my hands on enough weed to make iso though, don't fancy buying an oz, it's around the 300 squid mark...

Tapatalked

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast