Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Just thought I'd share... (seaweed)

Thanks

I have some powdered kelp for human consumption from the health shop and am wondering if I mixed that with water and/or sprinkle around as a top dressing and then water it in.
    I also have diatomaceous earth and was also wondering if that to could be used as a top dressing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linnet For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-07-19), GEORGE (02-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Linnet View Post
    I have some powdered kelp for human consumption from the health shop and am wondering if I mixed that with water and/or sprinkle around as a top dressing and then water it in.
    I also have diatomaceous earth and was also wondering if that to could be used as a top dressing.
    No experience with the kelp man an new to growing but I bought 2kg of deatacamus earth (spelt it wrong probably ) haha during vegging of my current girls because I had a fungal gnat infestation an I dried the girls out for a week an smothered the top of the pots with like a inch of the stuff and kept it dry for a whilst then removed as much as I could and carried on like normal and never had any issues. So all I can say is its a great pest remover

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-07-19), GEORGE (02-07-19), ggotch (02-07-19), IceCalibur (01-07-19), Linnet (01-07-19)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12