Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Just thought I'd share... (seaweed)

Thanks

Default kelp

do you no where i can buy kelp or a product that is based on kelp so i can do what you are doing because im in the uk and we dont have a calafornia beaches that we can pick it up off

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 321ganjagone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 321ganjagone View Post
    do you no where i can buy kelp or a product that is based on kelp so i can do what you are doing because im in the uk and we dont have a calafornia beaches that we can pick it up off
    Any beach in the UK, and if you're really pushed, go to your local chinese supermarket, it comes freeze dried for a couple of quid a bag - mind you you will need quite a few bags if you take that route.

Vitax make a seaweed extract, never used it though, after all everybody loves a day at the seaside, and everybody in the uk is an hour from the sea where ever you live, so hey, have a day out, and collect a bag full of seaweed as well

BB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddyBoy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Default chinese supermarkets

i found one online that sell it and thes three diffrent packs but ant got a clue witch one i would buy, thes Kelp Knots, Kelp Shreds, Prophase Kelp Slices. kelp knots is 50g packet. kelp shreds is same but Prophase Kelp Slices is 150g and the only one that says ingrediants kelp so i would say thats probley the one out of the three to buy but is it and is eney of them what im looking for al never now. i dont av a car i am band and i am about hour and half away from a beach and im sure i read that its only in america where it grows. dont want to treck all way to china town unless i no what it is called what i am looking for cos i dont think its just called kelp. im fucked really come to think of it i should just do somet els and i really whanted to do what you are doing it sounded really afective

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 321ganjagone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

i found one online that sell it and thes three diffrent packs but ant got a clue witch one i would buy, thes Kelp Knots, Kelp Shreds, Prophase Kelp Slices. kelp knots is 50g packet. kelp shreds is same but Prophase Kelp Slices is 150g and the only one that says ingrediants kelp so i would say thats probley the one out of the three to buy but is it and is eney of them what im looking for al never now. i dont av a car i am band and i am about hour and half away from a beach and im sure i read that its only in america where it grows. dont want to treck all way to china town unless i no what it is called what i am looking for cos i dont think its just called kelp. im fucked really come to think of it i should just do somet els and i really whanted to do what you are doing it sounded really afective
    Take the train to the seaside mate. Seaweed grows everywhere, kelp is the best, but any other seaweed is fine mate, just follow the instructions in the post.

Ps. If your going online, just go to greens horticulture, they sell a seaweed extract.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddyBoy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,111 Times

Will seaweed give my plants nutrients burn. The end tips on the top leafs of my plant look like they have nutrients burn, the tips are abit browny yellow. Im also thinking it maybe heat stress instead because it's only on the top leaves. Thanks for any help in advance.
    Peace!
    Last edited by Muller; 16-07-09 at 03:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    Fear is not the natural state of mankind

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Default soil

what soil do you use because i see alot of folk carnt get good organic soil these days but i wouldnt now, ant ad look yet just thourt id aks you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 321ganjagone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

what soil do you use because i see alot of folk carnt get good organic soil these days but i wouldnt now, ant ad look yet just thourt id aks you
    You no alot about seaweed mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

B&Q Multi purpose compost for vegging, and B&Q Multi-purpose with John Innes for flower. Thats all nothing special, apart from my skillz

Seaweed will not give you nutrient burn if you follow the instructions in the post mate

BB

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BuddyBoy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Default yield

what yield we talking off 8 plants over 10 ounce each or more. depends on what space you av your plants in. what space do you have for each plant. and do you have 400w each plant

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 321ganjagone For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
    B&Q Multi purpose compost for vegging, and B&Q Multi-purpose with John Innes for flower. Thats all nothing special, apart from my skillz

Seaweed will not give you nutrient burn if you follow the instructions in the post mate

BB
    I bought my seaweed nutes from the local garden center, Vitax organic seaweed. Will this burn my plant because they use chemicals to extract thee goodness?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Muller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast