Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bong problem

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagrower View Post
    Haha ya never been one for the fancy expensive bongs,
    Got myself a gas mask bong and 1metre plastic one, on a break from them now though
    those gas mask bongs are lethal the smoke jst goes for your eyes even if they are closed lol
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Cop-For-This Champion! Reactor Champion!
    Thanks

haha I had a gas mask for a little while traded it to a friend. I have a pretty wide selection of pieces it's nice to change things up

Posted with Mary's Diary

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue cheese View Post
    those gas mask bongs are lethal the smoke jst goes for your eyes even if they are closed lol
    Hahaha ya i wanted one for ages so when i seen it had to say yes sir! theres even a security release valve, ive had a lot of people whitey over it
    haha I had a gas mask for a little while traded it to a friend. I have a pretty wide selection of pieces it's nice to change things up
    Ya i love to change it up between bong, chillum,pipe and hookah but i must say you cant beat a good spliff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by blue cheese View Post
    im glad i wasnt the only one that had the eye effect with those nazi gas masks lol

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

blue cheese (05-02-13)

Thanks

Do you have a shop nearby that blows glass? There is one by my work that will do repairs on customer pipes and bongs if it is actually repairable.

Might be worth a shot.

Cop-For-This Champion! Reactor Champion!
    Thanks

I actually think there might be a shp near buy. ill have to clean her good and are if they'd take her.

Posted with Mary's Diary

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baked_cookie View Post
    hey guys I just had a bunch of people over smoking passing around the bong and a variety of pieces and after they all leave I noticed a small crack in the bong. I just bought this bong for my gf for Xmas. the bong is still standing and doesn't effect the smoke. but is there something I could buy to secure the crack?

Posted with Mary's Diary
    The only way to fix a crack properly on a glass bong is to cook it out. If it means a lot to you I do a repair service it means completely cleaning it getting it to me and depending on how bad the crack is repairs start at a £5

Cheers OG
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2