Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bong problem

Cop-For-This Champion! Reactor Champion!
    Thanks

Default bong problem

hey guys I just had a bunch of people over smoking passing around the bong and a variety of pieces and after they all leave I noticed a small crack in the bong. I just bought this bong for my gf for Xmas. the bong is still standing and doesn't effect the smoke. but is there something I could buy to secure the crack?

Posted with Mary's Diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

theres not much you can do mate at somepoint its gonna get worse i would say. but until then jst put some cellotape over it want stop it but i sure it will hold off the inevitable hapening for a while lol
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks

Im guessing shes a glass bong? if so you could but that stuff used on windshields and cracked windows, only use a little and let her completely dry out, rinse the bong a few times before smoking, that should work

Cop-For-This Champion! Reactor Champion!
    Thanks

ya she's glass and I did think of something like that

Posted with Mary's Diary

Thanks

i cant see the stuff they use for repairing car windows to work coz they use pressure to force the liquid into the crack were as by hand all you would be doing is smearing it over the crack and it wouldnt join at all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue cheese View Post
    i cant see the stuff they use for repairing car windows to work coz they use pressure to force the liquid into the crack were as by hand all you would be doing is smearing it over the crack and it wouldnt join at all
    With a needle and pippette he can get into the crack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagrower View Post
    With a needle and pippette he can get into the crack
    suppose that could work wouldnt wanna give it a shot myself tbh known my luck somehow something would go wrong

Thanks

Haha just dont drop it on the ground while your doing it and all should go well, best of luck and hope the missus doesnt freak on ya

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjagrower For This Useful Post:

blue cheese (05-02-13)

Thanks

the last glass bong i had before the one i have now cracked and i kept using it until a polish friend had a shot and with the force of him filling the bong the crack ran clean up the side to his lip lol binned that one and bought a even better bigger one for a tiny fraction of the price and its a hell of alot better tbh compared to the dearer ones

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue cheese View Post
    the last glass bong i had before the one i have now cracked and i kept using it until a polish friend had a shot and with the force of him filling the bong the crack ran clean up the side to his lip lol binned that one and bought a even better bigger one for a tiny fraction of the price and its a hell of alot better tbh compared to the dearer ones
    Haha ya never been one for the fancy expensive bongs,
    Got myself a gas mask bong and 1metre plastic one, on a break from them now though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjagrower For This Useful Post:

blue cheese (05-02-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast