Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: THC Bomb Superfarm Tree - Mentored By Mr Pothead

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,588 Times

@ Herb - how do i get to the pics i already uploaded? i cant see them

@PH1.. forgot to mention, ill have quite alot of head space.. the res is sat on some wood ive coverred in white sheet and that is sittin in a garland tray.. the second tray is just below the level of the res so im gona put the tube to the left and just tilt it towards me to empty.. its more work but ill have more head room and still plenty of room to get underneath.. the tent is in a corner so if i need access i can open up the left side .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (08-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,067 Times

When you click the gallery tab and the page appears, in the top left corner under the gallery tab you should see a green bar with options for my photos, my albums and favourites . Click pics to see your pics you've already uploaded - assuming you've created a member gallery and uploaded them there, if not then create a member gallery and sign in to the gallery and upload. If you still follow, then when you've got your pic in there and are looking at it , click on the "medium" link at the bottom of the pic, press "Ctrl" + "c" to copy and "Ctrl" + "v" to paste .

Like you i was a bit frustrated at first , lost a few pics but now i have the hang of it, it's quite easy to use .

Herb.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbivorous For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (03-02-21), Krofam (08-02-13), Mr Pothead (08-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21), The Solyom (09-03-20)

Mr-Lover Guest

Goodluck With The Grow Mate you Are in Good Hands With PH And His Aqua Skills
    Subbed.. All The Best ML

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

Krofam (08-02-13), Mr Pothead (08-02-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 15,990 Times

Yes mate the lumatek will run Mh aswell as sodium so your all good there

Because you can't mist them just stick a bowl of water in there, it will evaporate into the atmosphere thus rising the humidity

The controllers for the extraction I'm not sure as iv never used one, but the probe would go at canopy level and I'd keep the temps at 22-25c.

Bulbs, hmmm, iv never used anything bigger than a 600 but you've got a bigger space and a temp controller in the extraction so you'll be fine running a 600w
    Imagine a parabolic over your screen?
    Adjustawings are good but parabolics have that edge when it comes to putting light down, but that's just me promoting parabolics again, take no notice if your happy with yours

About the wood propping up the farm, you know it'll be extra work with less of a height but you know you want the headroom, so I don't need to say anything on that haha

Thanks for your kind words herbi and shabba, much love lads

Herbi you don't need a member gallery but it does help, iv got one gallery with a couple of pics and the rest are in dated order, I just upload them and click 'my photos'

Peace lads

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Herbivorous (08-02-13), Krofam (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

good day all..

day 5 from seed..

turned off the amp under the cab and added the tubular hear instead at the front with a osc fan blowing over it from across the room..
    i added a small bowl of water but now rh seems to stick at around 40-45% and temps at 21-23c..
    temps seem good?

roots already hit the bottom of the cube so i moved the cube into a cup of pebbles which i water and drain..

went out yesterday and got myself a sunmaster 400w MH bulb, a 100ltr water but and a big bucket to mix the nutes..
    gona keep those nodes nice and tight..

any thoughts of one of the first leaves breaking? did it basicaly top itself?
    it seems to have slowed it down compared to its growth in the first few days,,,

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Cannabug (03-02-21), Herbivorous (09-02-13), Mr Pothead (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

Alright mate

Ye temps are ok, no worries

As for the cotlyedon breaking off I wouldn't worry too much, it's happened to me before and they've grown sound

Light distance is perfect

All is good mate

Peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Krofam (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

thanks PH...

its cost me quite a bit getting all this together.. then again i did foget about the small things like ec and ph pen and other bits n bos that all add up..
    but i can say im happy..

when i went to buy the reflector i initialy wanted an air cooled hood but they didnt have any in stock so i just got the adjustawing for now.. ill see how it goes and then maybe buy a better reflector next time round..
    one thing thats puts me off about the parabolic is its height.. i want to keep the headroom controlled right now as she might be stretchy...dont really like the way some of them trap the hot air under the dish...
    but i know nothing about this so who am i to say..

one thing im really worried about is the low hunidity...
    Last edited by Krofam; 09-02-13 at 01:34 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

I struggle with getting any humidity whatsoever tbh mate, I think my hygrometers fucked, but it can't be because the temps work sound
    My pot noodles have never seen humidity haha

Ye mate it is an expensive hobby and you will always want to buy more stuff, it's addictive haha
    I reckon iv spent about 800-1000 so far on my grows, that's 3 grooms, all equipment, systems, nutes for all of them plus seeds, not a cheap hobby but once you have it you have it, you save more money smoking your own and it's always better quality

Btw I had loads of headroom with my parabolic
    This was literally 2-3 inches from bud to bulb most of the time, had about a foot and half above the parabolic before the filter

Peace
    Last edited by Mr Pothead; 09-02-13 at 02:04 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

nice.. might have to give it a go next time round...
    whats the deal with the wood on the farm? shoul i be doing that also?

on another note.. ive found laying around a big sheet of mediwrap. could i use this to insulate the farm?
    for alteast the 24/7 veg period.. i guess by the time shes flowring temps in the res wont be too bd.. if anything ill probably have to heat dring lights out

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krofam For This Useful Post:

Mr Pothead (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Thanks

The wood was acting as a prop for the pebble tray, I was after a bit more room as my rootball was massive

My res temps were never an issue, I changed the res every 3-4 days, sometimes every 2 days when she was really drinking, always with cold tap water, by the time I was changing the res the previous res was still quite cold, so all was good

You can try it though, I personally don't think it's needed but its your grow mate

Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pothead For This Useful Post:

Krofam (09-02-13), Skunkpunch (22-02-21)

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast