Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

whats a pound of bud in english?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CockRoach View Post
    whats a pound of bud in english?

So far as Im aware cocky mate its always been 16oz to a pound (lb)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (22-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

fuck!!! and theres me on about 4oz per ltr

fell like a right feckin lightweight now lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CockRoach For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

Default Great Info, thanks

Hi guys,
    Really great information you shared there on the great effects marijuana has on cancer. This is really motivating to go on and search for more.
    I've been doing a some research on autism and marijuana and i see this herb has a lot to give (beside getting you high).

Thanks again, keep sharing, i'll keep reading)
    Greg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GregBlack63 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

Default Phoenix Tears

Hello everyone. I joined the site today as I am desperate for information. My 43 year old niece has been told her cancer is back and terminal. Maybe eight months if she's lucky. Friday she was advised to "settle her affairs". ie to think about did she want to be buried or cremated, die at home or in a hospice. Make sure she tells the children!! She has two beautiful girls aged 14 and 11. I hade already discovered Phoenix Tears by browsing. If the family can rake up enough money for the bud then we'll go for it. However. I do not know where to start to buy the stuff from a genuine seller. I thought I had accessed Nephtha from Behlene but having checked their site today they no longer have it. I don't know whether this oil will work but she appears to have nothing to lose but her life.
    If any peep here can point me in the right direction so that we are not "ripped off", or even where to get the basic naptha I would be so grateful. This is truly heartrending to watch. She has been on chemo, radio (finished the last lot on Friday) and the drug Tarceva which left her looking like she had smallpox. I'd be happy with a PM if anyone would prefer that.
    Thank you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to renewedhope For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), Incognitto (06-09-17)

Thanks

not sure where to get naptha but 99% isopropate alcohol will do the same job http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPA-ISOPRO...#ht_1396wt_952

sorry to hear about your niece and i truly hope this works for you unfortunatly no one here will be able to help you in sourcing cannabis its against site rules but you could grow 16oz within 3 months and then at least you know the quality is ok with a decent to youthc content and cheaper than buying crap street weed although i understand time is precious at the moment.

best of luck and deepest sympathies

BigG

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), Incognitto (06-09-17), renewedhope (28-02-12)

Thanks

Many many thanks for the reply. I have checked out the iso on ebay and have also ordered some smelly bags just in case I get brave enough to make the journey. I should have made it clear in my original post that I wasn't asking for directions to somebody, rather what I should be wary off to make sure we had a genuine dealer but then that it probably falling foul of the rules too. I don't want to start off on the wrong foot here. It is a very useful site for somebody like me, a complete novice.
    I would never have thought in my wildest dreams that I would be on a cannabis website, looking to (hypothetically speaking you understand!!) break the law. I am a 64 year old grandmother and I've never even had a parking ticket and I have never smoked.
    However, needs must and all that. If this is what it takes to help my niece then.....I saw her yesterday and it was not a good day. She was in a lot of pain and her stomach was acting up big time- so much so that she wasn't able to take the children to school and somebody else had to step in which upset her. She obviously wants to spend as much time with them as she can, and act as normally as she can - for as long as she can.
    Also, I am apparently not able to PM folk at present as I do not have the requisite number of 50 posts, so for anyone who has PMd their sympathy etc, please accept my thanks but I cannot reply immediately.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to renewedhope For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

unfortunately good dealers are hard to come by although they do exists it is of the highest importance the THC content is decent to produce a decent amount of high quality oil,

unfortunately most dealers grow sub standard cannabis with only money in mind... although it isn't too often you will be ripped off by a dealer in terms of you giving money for no product there usually ok in that way (most of them) in your case quality is of the utmost importance.

i would avoid cannabis that is still damp, it should be dry to the point that any steams included snap with easy and do not bend (you will lose alot of weight from damp cannabis you may buy 16oz which dry's to 10-12oz quite easily if damp) obviously meaning you don't have enough for treatment and if its damp quality is also likely to be low.

Also buying from "dealers is likely" to cost a fortune depending on where in the country you are prices for decent cannabis can range from £160-£280 per ounce making a one pound treatment anything from £2560- 4480
    Last edited by BigG; 28-02-12 at 05:54 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18), renewedhope (28-02-12)

Thanks

GULP! I wondered about cost because I have seen an American site and they sold it by the ounce and Rick Simpson said 1lb (although it is possible to start with a smaller amount of course). What would be the likelyhood of duff buds from Ampsterdam (Hope I am alowed to ask questions like that)
    Many thanks for your comment

18. The Following User Says Thank You to renewedhope For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Thanks

Sorry = duplicated my post!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to renewedhope For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-11-18)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast