Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official sports Betting/Trading Thread

blurry-vision Guest

Imma gonna move this thread to the gambling one as it's nice to have a record of bets/winners/losers and so on..

blurry-vision Guest

Having a little double in the Italian football. It's a bit of an outside bet at 7.42 but it has half a chance and the 7.42 looks value, plus at those odds you only need small money on to make it pay, it is a low risk, high reward bet.

Bologna to beat Chievo - Been in good form of late especially at home, won 3 of last five games with 1 draw and just one defeat, so for them this is very good form, Chiveo have been ok of late but have lost 2 of last five and normally are better at home, so the 2.42 on Bologna looks fair.

Catani v Lazio - draw. Catania having a good season, think of them as the Italian version of Swansea. Have drawn 11 games so far this season, so they look draw experts lol. And playing Lazio who are doing well and should have enough to avoid defeat yet I'd think it would be a tough game for them, so the draw looks the call here.

K.o. at 14.00 so you would have to be fairly quick lol. Anyway I'm only having 15 on as it's not a strong fancy, but it looks the best double to me in Serie A..

edit : Bugger bologna losing, hope you never followed me in anyone haha !

After that one biting the dust have now went for Newcastle to win 3-1 at 15/1.
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 18-03-12 at 05:10 PM.

Notorious WD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    yep nice one WD, had me sweating thought Macklin was gonna go the distance and thought Brook was gonna stop Hatton, but who cares it won. Good call mate a 3/1(just over) winner is nice poke.

I owe you a virtual pint my friend. I'll have to try and return the favour with a cricket bet.
    Nice one, all ears on the cricket.

The boxing went as planned, my fear was Hatton going out and Macklin going too long from the start but I really rate Baggins chin and Martinez power. That was the bets threat because as opponents Brook and Martinez were never likely to lose.

Got a couple of bets for weekend so I will sort them on here for you to look at. I had 200odd to come from 6 boxing matches and 2 footy in an acc. Real let me down against Valesometing and only scored 1 when I had them as -1 handicap. Bastards!

Winnings going to buy me a Froch v Bute ticket.

blurry-vision Guest

Lined up what i think is an ok footy/cricket 5 timer, pays out at about 50/1 on betdaq so obviously don't be shocked if it does not come in, chances are it won't, but I think it is a value punt and at 50/1 obviously minimal money is needed to make it pay. I tend to only bet @ over 10/1 on straight up gambles anyway and on shorter odds I tend to have a lot on then trade the odds, so for the trades it's pretty much impossible for me to advise as it's a constant thing(you either get this or you don't lol). But I'm gonna try and find more value bets that people can just have a little on if they feel like it. Best thing is you only need to be right now and then to make it pay if you always look at bets with the higher odds.

I've had 20 on(I feel like trying to win a grand in no time lol), but you could just shove a couple of quid on and still get a few hundred out of it, so it's a bet to nothing really and I feel no pressure putting it on here which is nice as I'd feel bad if I put a shorter price bet up, told people to back it and it lost, but I do truly feel it has a much better than 1 in 50 chance of coming in, so it's defo worth a nibble, heck what's 1-2 quid ? Fuck all lol, I'm perfectly happy having a score on myself, but anyway really it's just a bet of mine that I fancy, so take it or leave it it's cool either way. Back the bold selection's to make up the five-fold BTW.

Australia (13:00 West Indies v Australia (3rd ODI) - Match Betting)

West Ham (19:45 West Ham v Middlesbrough (TV) - Match Odds)

Reading (19:45 Peterborough v Reading - Match Odds)

Sunderland (20:00 Blackburn v Sunderland (TV) - Match Odds)

Draw (19:45 Hull City v Southampton - Match Odds)

I have just thought that all of those selections were decent value individually to win, so collectively they for sure add up to a worthy bet and a 50/1 winner is lovely when you get them, this could be the one lol. But nah I do expect this to probably lose, lets face it it is a big ask to get it all right, but at the same time I defo don't see it as a 50/1 chance, my mind would class it as less than that and if I think the odds are less than what it pays at, I bet, simple really. Be surprised if at least 3 of them did not win anyway, then with some luck who knows. Worth trying anyhow, I'm on !

Yikes 0/5 Still, might as well have been 4/5 same result. I have gone rather cold since saturday !
    Last edited by blurry-vision; 20-03-12 at 10:25 PM.

blurry-vision Guest

Just had a punt on Monty Panesar, top England series bowler, SL V ENG. So that is to take the most wickets for England only, not inclusive of both teams.

Best odds 11/4, Boylesports.

Not a big bet just 40 quid, but I think he will get a few wickets and at least go close, if not win.

blurry-vision Guest

Not sure about any other series bets. Might go for Cook to get the most series runs for England. But the odds are a little low @ 11/4.

Trott could be the one to be on in truth, certainly the 4/1 available looks fairly generous.

Notorious WD Guest

A few touch calls on tonight's boxing but fancy Buckland to beat Truscott by KO and Garcia on points. £10 brings back £36 with paddy power.

Notorious WD Guest

Going for City to win, going on the handicap of -1 which pays 9/5. It could be close today but after the Chelsea match I fancy our momentum to beat them 2 or more so will put a tenner on that. All proceeds from today give me buying money

blurry-vision Guest

1. Swansea (15:00 Swansea v Everton (TV) - Match Odds)
    2. Norwich (15:00 Norwich v Wolverhampton (TV) - Match Odds)
    3. Draw (15:00 Bolton v Blackburn (TV) - Match Odds)

14/1 treble - 20 quid on.

blurry-vision Guest

In the 1st Test, ENG V SL I'm gonna see if I can lay the draw at 2.0. It is 2.6 now so must have a good chance of hitting 2.0, then it will be a better trading position at those odds.

Only 26% of games at the ground have been draws so 2.6 is pretty good lay even now. In fact I will lay a few quid right now, but I want most of it on at lower odds.

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast