Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official sports Betting/Trading Thread

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

gotcha,,, i got a sneaky feeling england r gonna lose this game u know,,, indian are gna be loving the weather,,,, i hear the weather quite bad for sunday tho,,, thunderstorms and stuff!!! we havent played well wen we need to and did hear rite that kp is out, if so,, its got 2 be india all the way,, wat do u think!!!

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    gotcha,,, i got a sneaky feeling england r gonna lose this game u know,,, indian are gna be loving the weather,,,, i hear the weather quite bad for sunday tho,,, thunderstorms and stuff!!! we havent played well wen we need to and did hear rite that kp is out, if so,, its got 2 be india all the way,, wat do u think!!!
    Nah KP is fit to play mate he just had a virus he's playing, I agree India have a chance but I think England will probably win but to be safe I'm gonna lay the draw..

Thanks

yeah, thats defo the wise option,,, stand a good chance especially, if its beautiful weather first 2-3 days, which its gna be.....
    cheers for keeping me updated bluury, im really interested in this shit... kant wait for the bloody footy, only 3 days to go!!!!!

blurry-vision Guest

yeah, thats defo the wise option,,, stand a good chance especially, if its beautiful weather first 2-3 days, which its gna be.....
    cheers for keeping me updated bluury, im really interested in this shit... kant wait for the bloody footy, only 3 days to go!!!!!
    Yeah I've missed the Premiership, be great to have it back..

Thanks

do u just bet in running then? or do u do the occasional double,,, how would u advise me to bet on this season,,, ive already done a few measly accums, but i wanan make some money off the footy !!!! not just strike it lucky a few times,,,, any advice?

blurry-vision Guest

Cool

do u just bet in running then? or do u do the occasional double,,, how would u advise me to bet on this season,,, ive already done a few measly accums, but i wanan make some money off the footy !!!! not just strike it lucky a few times,,,, any advice?
    Thing is doubles often let you down !! lol I do mainly bet in-running on cricket but football I sometimes back a scoreline or back/lay the number of goals in the game before K.O. if its tasty odds then just wait and see how it goes if I get the scoreline i need but there is still say 20 mins left in the game then I will lay it back at much shorter odds to lock a profit in the game, funnily enough I can win more on NFL(American football) than football I need to improve on football to be honest my advice is to never try and win too much just try to win rather than going for big odds find smaller odds that are good bets you need to win regular to keep your confidence high as confidence usually means you do OK, also only bet on your own team if you can do so without your heart, always bet with your head mate..

Thanks

cheers blurry,,, good advice mate!!!!

Diaper Guest

Any of you guys play poker?

Thought I'd ask seeing as you sound like you like a flutter.

Thanks

yeh i play a bit,,, my mate is a pro,, plays in th WSOP in vegas,,, hes fuckin sick man,, where do u play diaper!!!?/

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Diaper View Post
    Any of you guys play poker?

Thought I'd ask seeing as you sound like you like a flutter.
    Never got into cards mate sports betting all the way for me, saying that I know you can do OK at Poker due to the skill factor so maybe someday I'll get into it but I'm well busy atm on sports takes up a lot of my time..

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast